Kenny Bell Tweet

Hey, KB isnt stupid, he's just sticking up for his starting QB. Might get a few more targets that way. Hes not really sticking up for TM, just sticking up for him b/c he is the starter now. If Carnes ever starts and is getting criticized he will then switch to sticking up for him.

Oh gawd...always the Debbie Downer spinning things in the worst possible way. Isn't it time to re-new your National Inquirer subscription?

How is that being a Debbie Downer?

A team player, any team player, sticks up for their own and protects the locker room, no matter what. So, yes, Kenny may be sticking up for Taylor but he's also sticking up for his QB1. It doesn't matter who that guy is, his teammates should be rallying around him.

Uhhh zoogies......he's saying he's doing it to get more passes thrown to him.

Hey, KB isnt stupid, he's just sticking up for his starting QB. Might get a few more targets that way. Hes not really sticking up for TM, just sticking up for him b/c he is the starter now. If Carnes ever starts and is getting criticized he will then switch to sticking up for him.

Oh gawd...always the Debbie Downer spinning things in the worst possible way. Isn't it time to re-new your National Inquirer subscription?

A team player, any team player, sticks up for their own and protects the locker room, no matter what. So, yes, Kenny may be sticking up for Taylor but he's also sticking up for his QB1. It doesn't matter who that guy is, his teammates should be rallying around him.

No he isn't. He's saying maybe that would be a benefit of it, but he said that he's doing it because Taylor is QB1. Zoogies is right there.

It's probably terrible to ask, but does Taylor strike anybody as a guy who would play bad on purpose just to piss people off even more or to get even? Don't know why and I know I'm wrong, but he kinda does to me.

Yes. Also, the moon landings were faked, 9/11 was an inside job, and the world governments are puppet systems put in place by the alien overlords.

28379-yes_nbsp_don_tin_foil_hat.jpg

2 guys are supporting him... TWO.. that is it so far.

I think Taylor struggles but I also think he lost the locker room last year and doesnt have many "boys" who got his back.

I think you'd be wrong. After the game Taylor personally called the majority of the players on the team and talked about the game. He gave input on what he felt the "team" did wrong as well as his own actions in the loss. He asked for opinions on what he thought they could all do and what they felt he could do better. Yeah..it wasn't a big ra-ra speech in the locker room, but thats not Taylor. He doesn't lead that way he's going to do it one on one. Its a different style of management and knowing his shy personality fits him.

It's probably terrible to ask, but does Taylor strike anybody as a guy who would play bad on purpose just to piss people off even more or to get even? Don't know why and I know I'm wrong, but he kinda does to me.

Taylor strikes me as a guy who wants to win. Maybe he wants to win for himself, maybe he wants to win for the team, but either way a guy who wants to win isn't going to hurt his team just to piss people off.

No he isn't. He's saying maybe that would be a benefit of it, but he said that he's doing it because Taylor is QB1. Zoogies is right there.

Well duh....it's no big stretch to imagine the "benefit" had something to do with it, huh? But sure, maybe it didn't and I took it wrong. If so....my bad!

GBR!!

Yes. Also, the moon landings were faked, 9/11 was an inside job, and the world governments are puppet systems put in place by the alien overlords. 28379-yes_nbsp_don_tin_foil_hat.jpg

I knew it.....great now I can't find my armadillo helmet.

Taylor strikes me as a guy who wants to win. Maybe he wants to win for himself, maybe he wants to win for the team, but either way a guy who wants to win isn't going to hurt his team just to piss people off.

I agree with you on this, I think it's just his attitude that bothers the heck out of me.

Yes. Also, the moon landings were faked, 9/11 was an inside job, and the world governments are puppet systems put in place by the alien overlords.

Lol, not exactly what I meant, but funny.

I agree with you on this, I think it's just his attitude that bothers the heck out of me.

He's painfully shy. If you watch his body actions you'll see they're more about that when he's interviewed. Turn the sound off and watch you'll see what I mean. The media is aware of this too. They've really given him a pass this year. Social Media and Message Boards don't because they don't get a lot of one on one with him. If we lose another game big the papers won't be so nice.

I still find it odd that the major reason we lost is because the defense sucks balls and the OC called one of the worst last five minutes of the first half a coach could, but Taylor has taken 100 times more heat from it. Don't tell me people aren't rooting for him to fail. Its bull$hit if you ask me the way he's being treated. The kid isn't perfect and yes he's got weakness but he's getting railed hard for a team loss.

• Fire 1

He's painfully shy. If you watch his body actions you'll see they're more about that when he's interviewed. Turn the sound off and watch you'll see what I mean. The media is aware of this too. They've really given him a pass this year. Social Media and Message Boards don't because they don't get a lot of one on one with him. If we lose another game big the papers won't be so nice.

I still find it odd that the major reason we lost is because the defense sucks balls and the OC called one of the worst last five minutes of the first half a coach could, but Taylor has taken 100 times more heat from it. Don't tell me people aren't rooting for him to fail. Its bull$hit if you ask me the way he's being treated. The kid isn't perfect and yes he's got weakness but he's getting railed hard for a team loss.

This. This. This!!! One player doesn't lose a game. One play doesn't lose a game.

Remember when Washington fans were pointing to the officials and the Kick Catch Interference penalty that would've given them the ball in great field position as the reason they lost the game? Almost everyone on here told them to shut up because one play doesn't change the outcome of the game. Everyone said we still dominated Washington in every aspect of the game so they deserved to lose and that one call wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Let's apply that logic to our game against Wisconsin. If Martinez doesn't throw that first pick and we get some points out of that drive, does it change the complexion of the game? Absolutely. But can you then say we would've won the game? There was no way our defense was going to stop them all night. Our defense is garbage and got absolutely destroyed. If Martinez throws that 1st pick and the D comes out and gets a 3 and out then the pick didn't even matter.

We were dominated all around in that game (minus the first qtr), so let's not be hypocrites and say that we lost because Martinez threw an INT (or 3). We would've needed a perfect game from the entire offense, including a perfectly called game from Beck, just to keep pace with Wisconsin's offense. One player, one play does not lose a game. Last time I checked, it was a team game. You win as a team, you lose as a team.

Well duh....it's no big stretch to imagine the "benefit" had something to do with it, huh? But sure, maybe it didn't and I took it wrong. If so....my bad!

GBR!!

It appears to me that C N Red is saying precisely that the only reason Kenny Bell is standing up for Taylor is to get the ball. The post says that he is not actually sticking up for Taylor, just whoever happens to be in the position that can get him the ball.

Lol, not exactly what I meant, but funny.

I know, but you softballed that one out there for me....