TCU to the Big 12

Yes, predictable as hell, and soon the Big 12 will be introduced as the "Longhorn Conference" so ESPN and Texas can keep the precious network in tact and not get crap about it. After all, it will be the network of the conference.

Actually last year all of the Texas schools were off the expansion board because it did not expand the "conference footprint" Me thinks somebody is getting desperate?

In other words, no filmed high school content [on Longhorn Network], and any Big 12 games that appear on the LHN must have the approval of all parties involved.

The Whorns made a few concessions on their precious Whorn Network. I wouldn't be surprised to see the contract between espn and UT blow up at some point.

This may be the window that everyone is looking for in regards to Notre Dame. The Big East now has 6 football schools in the conference. The others will be looking to bail. I saw that even some of the non football school may be looking to move. If that happens ND may be looking for a landing sport for their other programs and it may be leverage for them to hold out on their independence for football.

This may be the window that everyone is looking for in regards to Notre Dame. The Big East now has 6 football schools in the conference. The others will be looking to bail. I saw that even some of the non football school may be looking to move. If that happens ND may be looking for a landing sport for their other programs and it may be leverage for them to hold out on their independence for football.

Gossip says the Big12 wil take us as a nonfootball member if the BigEast collapses. So in either scenario, we'll be seeing TCU cheerleaders in our basketball stadium.

In other words, no filmed high school content [on Longhorn Network], and any Big 12 games that appear on the LHN must have the approval of all parties involved.

The Whorns made a few concessions on their precious Whorn Network. I wouldn't be surprised to see the contract between espn and UT blow up at some point.

I believe the concession they made was to not show any H.S. highlights by they now have 3 games on the network each year instead of two. So they gave up something they never had to get a third game.

In the words of Charlie Sheen "WINNING".