NU's Brown: Let's all be reasonable

Ron Brown spoke at my mom's church recently for a couple of services. (I wasn't there, as I am not a practicing member of any organized religion.) The first service, he went on way longer than the time allotted, and he made inflammatory comments regarding abortion and homosexuality. After the first service, he was approached and politely asked to try his best to remain within the time frame they had initially agreed on, and to avoid concentrating on the issues of abortion and homosexuality.

So of course, for the second service, his presentation went on even longer than his first, and this time he absolutely railed on those issues he had been politely asked to refrain from focusing on.

I am perfectly within my right to post this, even amidst the current feel on HB with EZ-E's excellent thread. Ron Brown asking for people to be reasonable is hysterical beyond articulation to me.

Wow this thread really took a turn for the worse. Pretty pathetic of you Nebula to bring this crap into my thread.

Ron Brown is one the best coaches ever to coach at Nebraska. He is a man of outstanding character. Just because you don't agree with his religious beliefs doesn't give you a right to come in here and bash him.

You should be banned for bringing this up like this.

• Fire 2

It sounds cold, but the cute warm feeling loses its shine at about middle school football. It is to bad that we don't have a leader like Curenski who is a more active starter

quite typically, the guys who can't start or get little playing time are always the most comitted......

it's an unfair world.

Ron Brown spoke at my mom's church recently for a couple of services. (I wasn't there, as I am not a practicing member of any organized religion.) The first service, he went on way longer than the time allotted, and he made inflammatory comments regarding abortion and homosexuality. After the first service, he was approached and politely asked to try his best to remain within the time frame they had initially agreed on, and to avoid concentrating on the issues of abortion and homosexuality.

So of course, for the second service, his presentation went on even longer than his first, and this time he absolutely railed on those issues he had been politely asked to refrain from focusing on.

I am perfectly within my right to post this, even amidst the current feel on HB with EZ-E's excellent thread. Ron Brown asking for people to be reasonable is hysterical beyond articulation to me.

Wow this thread really took a turn for the worse. Pretty pathetic of you Nebula to bring this crap into my thread.

Ron Brown is one the best coaches ever to coach at Nebraska. He is a man of outstanding character. Just because you don't agree with his religious beliefs doesn't give you a right to come in here and bash him.

No he shouldn't, way to overreact guy.

we should all be banned for having any part of this discussion.

we should all be banned for having any part of this discussion.

I should be banned for missing the irony of a guy who started a thread with "Let's all be reasonable" in the title, only to wildly overreact to a post in said thread, thus missing a shot at a cutting remark.

• Fire 1

That's, just like, your opinion man

:lol: Well played, sir.

Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

Calmer than you are.

Am I wrong?

no you're not wrong. you're just an a-hole.