What kind of Husker fan are you?

I've been reading the board this week and comments others have made in other places on the social media and in public and it got me to thinking about what kind of Husker fan I am. I was really mad when we lost last week because I thought if we played the way we did first quarter we would've won. I'm sorry but I don't think Wisconsin is that good of a team. They have a good quarterback but we sacked him twice. I felt that if we would've stuck with our running game it would've been a better game. The defense needs work but they (in my humble opinion) are young in certain spots and can get better.

So for my part I decided that win or lose I'm still going to root for the Big Red. I supported them through the glory days and through the Callahan debacle so I'll continue to do so. Now does that mean I won't talk about their performance? Won't question why the coaches did or did not do certain things during the game? No. But I will continue to support them.

So for me, it isn't a question of 'Are you a true Husker fan?' I think everyone here is a true Husker fan or we wouldn't care enough to write but what kind of fan do you consider yourself to be? (or is this just redundant?)

I'm a Husker fan, but I will call a spade a spade. I don't wear rose colored glasses, if I see something I don't like, I voice my concerns/opinions. If being a 'true' Husker fan means you can't criticize the choices made by the players or coaches, then nope, I'm not one and honestly don't want to be one.

I'm a positive-minded fan which I find to be more fun than the alternative. I still tend to be pretty realistic about the team but sometimes means I end up drinking the Koolaid which can result in a pretty depressing loss. But, you can't enjoy the highs without the lows.

I am a fan of the program, and have been for over 50 years. I do not feel we will win every game. I look at the competition and decide what I think are the keys to us winning and losing. IF we have the tools to win I say so. If we lack the tools to win I say so. I very seldom blame the players for where we are, it in my mind is always the staff that is reponsible, just like in our last loss.

I will support the team tonight, knowing we need a win. Our programs future depends on tonights game. It is that important. Every thread for the last week basicly has been an attack on someone, tearing this team apart. We are spoiled fans that expect way too much. We do not have the staff, nor the talent of the top teams in the country, and a loss tonight will have an affect on recruiting.

If you are going to the game, be loud until the very end, if we are losing do not leave until the final whistle. Support this team, they are working hard to try and overcome the coaching problems that we have.

I am a fan of Bo's, but feel he needs a lot of improvement, needs to move away from the good old boys routine. These kids are not being prepared for the game at hand it seems to me.

I am like someone else has said. I call a spade a spade, but I have been doing that for the last 4 years prior to the games, not after the games.

Hopefully the staff continues to move forward and they put the kids ins a position to win with their god given talents, We had a bad spell with Clownahan, but I see a lot fo the same things going on with the staff. Round peg square hole forcing.

I love my Huskers, and will continue to win or lose.