I'll be back

C N Red

They care. This team is trying. They are frustrated...let's have their backs, guys.

I have the teams back but its obvious Bo could give two sh#ts about the fan base!

Bo wants to win, too!

I think he is frustrated because he thinks the fans don't have his back. I think he thought this place and fanbase were really special but has come down to earth a little about that.

• Fire 1

They care. This team is trying. They are frustrated...let's have their backs, guys.

I have the teams back but its obvious Bo could give two sh#ts about the fan base!

Maybe because if we don't play a perfect game, every negative fan in Nebraska pisses on his leg....

Orrr...when the team does play a perfect game, the kool-aid drinkers like to point and shout "IN YO FACE!! I'M A TRUE HUSKER FAN AND YOU'RE NOT!" It's the same ole freaking song and dance. Some fans are more/less critical than others. But when other fans start calling out other fans, it's get old real quick.

Okay, i was one of them. I havent left the stadium at half in >4 years. I dud tonite. After last week and tonites first half i was drained being a husker fan. I watched the rest outside the stadium and wanted to return but was superstitious so wouldnt. So u can thank me for the win by not returning!! Neway, im sorry but not too sorry.

Okay, i was one of them. I havent left the stadium at half in >4 years. I dud tonite. After last week and tonites first half i was drained being a husker fan. I watched the rest outside the stadium and wanted to return but was superstitious so wouldnt. So u can thank me for the win by not returning!! Neway, im sorry but not too sorry.

Do you still think Carnes should be the #1 QB?

Do you still think Carnes should be the #1 QB?

Truthfully i wish he could get some playing time to see what can do. Im not saying he should be QB1 but think he should get to compete in live game situations and what happens, happens.