Presser

If you got a chance to watch the post-game press conference with Bo it was unbelievable! He pretty much had enough with Dirk Chatelain and went right after him during the press conference. He admitted that he read Chatelain's article from Friday, and Dirk kept asking absolutely stupid questions, so Bo interrupted him and said "I'm done with you. Anyone else have any questions that are worth answering."

All I have to say is way to go Bo!

It has been clear over the last few seasons that Dirk has something either against Bo or Nebraska itself. I am so glad Pelini had the stones to hold Chatelain's feet to the fire in front of all his colleagues.

When Bo left the press conference.....everyone in the press room clapped with approval. That doesn't happen very much...if at all.

Way to go Bo!

If you got a chance to watch the post-game press conference with Bo it was unbelievable! He pretty much had enough with Dirk Chatelain and went right after him during the press conference. He admitted that he read Chatelain's article from Friday, and Dirk kept asking absolutely stupid questions, so Bo interrupted him and said "I'm done with you. Anyone else have any questions that are worth answering."

All I have to say is way to go Bo!

It has been clear over the last few seasons that Dirk has something either against Bo or Nebraska itself. I am so glad Pelini had the stones to hold Chatelain's feet to the fire in front of all his colleagues.

When Bo left the press conference.....everyone in the press room clapped with approval. That doesn't happen very much...if at all.

Way to go Bo!

MOD's if you want to move these comments to the "Presser" thread feel free.

Way to go Bo!

Dirk wasn't clapping. He wanted his balls back.

Ha ha! You're right about that. I am so glad Bo finally stood up to Dirk. In my opinion Dirk is the most unprofessional journalist I have ever witnessed who has covered Nebraska. And the WAY Bo did it was truly...epic!

• Fire 1

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Dirk is a retard. Bo telling him off was awesome. The best part was the other press members applauding him for it. Take a walk, Dick.

Taylor doesn't look like he wants to crawl into a hole and die like he did last week. Otherwise it's the same "meh whatever" interview he always gives.

• Fire 1

The best part was the other press members applauding him for it. Take a walk, Dick.

Yeah, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing on Live TV. And for the other press members to be applauding the way Bo handled the situation...what does that tell you about how Dirk's colleagues feel about him and his style of journalism?

Get a clue Omaha World Herald, either have Dirk figure out how to be a professional journalist or kick him to the curb and find someone who can still be objective, but do it with a little more class.

• Fire 1