Barfknecht: Peevish postgame does NU no favors

You know, how about there just be another media restriction? But of I were Bo though, I would just say next question. If that means I have to decline all answers at the press conference, hell, I will do it. I bet you if that presser happened after a BCS bowl win or a NC title win, and he called out a reporter for his negativity the week prior, no one would care.

Taylor Martinez Dirk Chatelain, the talented young quarterback writer who finds himself at the center of controversy, much of it of his own making.

Bo Pelini Lee Barfknecht, the wise old mentor who has his young player's coworker's back.

Who you support in this little drama says a lot about where your loyalties lie.

• Fire 3

Taylor Martinez Dirk Chatelain, the talented young quarterback writer who finds himself at the center of controversy, much of it of his own making.

Bo Pelini Lee Barfknecht, the wise old mentor who has his young player's coworker's back.

So what does it say about someone who thinks both sides are being childish and you wish you invested in tampons for the state of Nebraska, since it seems everyone is having that time of the month? Just a hypothetical question.

• Fire 2

So what does it say about someone who thinks both sides are being childish and you wish you invested in tampons for the state of Nebraska, since it seems everyone is having that time of the month? Just a hypothetical question.

Without saying you're right or wrong, since it's your theory, you're probably the best person to answer it. What does it say to you?

Without saying you're right or wrong, since it's your theory, you're probably the best person to answer it. What does it say to you?

Maybe it says that I am starting to mellow out as I get older and I wish people would just get along. We love Nebraska...lets cheer em on, keep it civil, and enjoy the ride :thumbs

Edit- oh and I never did like the OWH anyways, but it's a personal preference.

• Fire 1

Knapplc, I don't think who you support in this says anything about your loyalties. You can be 100% loyal to someone and still believe they are wrong. Like I said in an earlier thread, I haven't read anything Dirk has written about the program or Bo, so admittedly I am a little uniformed as to what exactly preceded Saturday night, but...I am extremely loyal to whomever is coaching our team (Callahan and Watson...that was a little tough), but I still think Bo should have taken the high road on this one. Just ignore him and take questions from someone else and move on, then maybe this thing can end, but now it has escalated to a level where it is almost as much of a story as the game itself, and who knows when or how it will end. Already we have another writer jumping in with his opinions, what's next?

• Fire 3

Knapplc, I don't think who you support in this says anything about your loyalties. You can be 100% loyal to someone and still believe they are wrong. Like I said in an earlier thread, I haven't read anything Dirk has written about the program or Bo, so admittedly I am a little uniformed as to what exactly preceded Saturday night, but...I am extremely loyal to whomever is coaching our team (Callahan and Watson...that was a little tough), but I still think Bo should have taken the high road on this one. Just ignore him and take questions from someone else and move on, then maybe this thing can end, but now it has escalated to a level where it is almost as much of a story as the game itself, and who knows when or how it will end. Already we have another writer jumping in with his opinions, what what's next?

+1. Spot on. Bo is the face of the program and by extension the face of the university. It looks bad when Bo goes full retard.

• Fire 2