Schick and Nick spin everything in to humor. Thats their whole show.

I see Nebraska winning 9-10 games in the regular season. Past has shown Pelini's teams have gotten better as the season progressed (expect last year when our QB was hurt). Michigan will be a tough game, but we can win. I get the feeling Michigan will get exposed in the coming weeks before we play them.

11-1, and then getting rocked by Wisc in the CCG again (not rocked, but a closer loss). I honestly believe this is what happens. Michigan will scare the crap out of the ol Huskers, but they come out of Ann Arbor with a close win. The rest of the games really don't worry me much. I'm sure I'll be eating my words at the end of the year, but that's ok because it's happened before.

I think the OSU game, although not a good full game, will hopefully spark this team. The Pelinis know defense too well to let the pillow fighting continue. Hopefully the offense keeps reeling off full games like the 2nd half against OSU.

With that said, I still don't think they can beat Wisconsin.

I'm worried about Michigan St. more than any other team left on our schedule. Their offense can score on our D and their defense is REALLY good! I'm not sure we will be able to move the ball on them enough to beat them.

The rest of the teams like Michigan, NW, Minn, Iowa we will be able to score points. I will always be more worried about teams with good defenses and Mich St. has a good one and Penn States isn't too bad either.

I'm worried about Michigan St. more than any other team left on our schedule. Their offense can score on our D and their defense is REALLY good! I'm not sure we will be able to move the ball on them enough to beat them.

The rest of the teams like Michigan, NW, Minn, Iowa we will be able to score points. I will always be more worried about teams with good defenses and Mich St. has a good one and Penn States isn't too bad either.

Michigan's total defense is ranked in the top 10 according to Rivals. It's only four spots below Michigan State. The glaring difference is that Michigan has a top 25 offense while Michigan State is around the middle of the pack. One thing to keep in mind is the fact that Michigan has been able to overcome Robinson turnovers. Robinson has had three INT's in two games this year, but they overcame them in both games and won the game.

Michigan's total defense is ranked in the top 10 according to Rivals. It's only four spots below Michigan State. The glaring difference is that Michigan has a top 25 offense while Michigan State is around the middle of the pack. One thing to keep in mind is the fact that Michigan has been able to overcome Robinson turnovers. Robinson has had three INT's in two games this year, but they overcame them in both games and won the game.

Who has Michigan's defense played against?? Nobody. Notre Dame scored 31 on them and Northwestern scored 24. They held the others to not much but they are horrible teams.

Michigan St. hasn't played anyone yet really either, but I've seen them play. I've also seen Michigan play. Mich St.'s defense is scary. Find some tape and watch it. Michigan's defense not so scary, more just due to lack of quality teams they've played. Mich St.'s Gholston might sack TM 5-6 times himself.

Who has Michigan's defense played against?? Nobody. Notre Dame scored 31 on them and Northwestern scored 24. They held the others to not much but they are horrible teams.

Michigan St. hasn't played anyone yet really either, but I've seen them play. I've also seen Michigan play. Mich St.'s defense is scary. Find some tape and watch it. Michigan's defense not so scary, more just due to lack of quality teams they've played. Mich St.'s Gholston might sack TM 5-6 times himself.

Um. notre Dame scored 31 against Michigan State, too (and won). I've thought, since the Michigan game, that ND is a lot better than they're given credit for being.

Who has Michigan State played against?