NU fans at Minnesota

Excel

How many of you are making the trip to the cities? I know its two weeks out but are the local outlets reporting any projections like they did for the UW game?

I want to see that place decked out in red! I checked U of M's ticketing and they're only $70...get on it.

We are heading up Thursday! Should be a great time!! It is my first regular season away game!!!! Can't wait!

I just posted a link about an extra ticket we have so if anyone is looking for a single ticket let us know. We have 4 tickets together and then got this extra ticket in a different section for someone else, and now they can't go...it is in section 101 Row 1. Email my us at jeremygreer87@gmail.com to make an offer if interested!

Where is a good place for drinks on Friday and Saturday

Where are you staying?

Joe Sensers in Bloomington has historically been the Husker gathering point.

http://maps.google.c...F-8&sa=N&tab=wl

There is also a Sensers in Plymouth and Rosedale.

If you're in Saint Paul there are good restaurants/bars everywhere. If you're downtown, same, but more of a clubby atmosphere. Uptown is the people watching place--kind of an Old Market atmosphere on steroids. Maple Grove has everything, but you're pretty far away from everything else unless you want to take a 5-mile jaunt NW on 94 to Cabelas. I do NOT recommend taking highway 94 W on Fridays because everyone is going up north, and the walleye are biting. ;)

• Fire 2

How many of you are making the trip to the cities? I know its two weeks out but are the local outlets reporting any projections like they did for the UW game?

I want to see that place decked out in red! I checked U of M's ticketing and they're only $70...get on it.

Damn, you're on these boards a lot now. :) Not that it's a bad thing.

Vested interest, or has DoNU become a second favorite of yours?

Damn, you're on these boards a lot now. :) Not that it's a bad thing.

Vested interest, or has DoNU become a second favorite of yours?

He just wants to Badger any Minnesota residents about Gopher/Viking football. :P