We could have an unstoppable offense.

After they changed the blocking scheme for the second half, I'm convinced that whether tOSU's d'line were too tired or fresh, we have too many weapons on offense. What more could you want from an offense??

- dynamic TE that can get down field in Reed

- a few playmakers at WR that are fast in Turner and Bell

- Rex that can do everything

- Martinez that's a threat no matter what

If this O-line and the defense can figure things out, the rest of college football is in trouble.

• Fire 2

After they changed the blocking scheme for the second half, I'm convinced that whether tOSU's d'line were too tired or fresh, we have too many weapons on offense. What more could you want from an offense??

If this O-line and the defense can figure things out, the rest of college football is in trouble.

Completely agree. The most important thing about the game against Ohio st. was that we finally realized the blocking scheme was a problem and needed to be changed. As much as I hate to say it, good job Cotton(that is if it was actually his idea). If it stays it will make a big factor in our offense the rest of the season and hopefully in the future. Maybe we can become that pipeline again with this kind of blocking and mentality.

I too am excited about what I see developing in our offense. The play calling and adjustments are light years ahead of the past couple years and it seems to keep improving week by week this year. Unquestionably we have a ton of talent and potential in the skill positions- quarterback, recievers, and running backs. And the O-line appears to be getting better all the time. Having said that, I think it is very premature to refer to this offense as "unstoppable" or to say the verdict is in on Beck. What I have seen on the field is 4 games of mediocre offensive productivity and execution, 1 1/2 games I would totally like to forget and never see repeated ever again, and 1/2 a game of excellent play calling and execution against a good defense that I can't help but feel suffered from a lack of confidence in their replacement QB. Is the future bright? Yes it is. Have we arrived at that future yet? We'll have to wait and see.

I too am excited about what I see developing in our offense. The play calling and adjustments are light years ahead of the past couple years and it seems to keep improving week by week this year. Unquestionably we have a ton of talent and potential in the skill positions- quarterback, recievers, and running backs. And the O-line appears to be getting better all the time. Having said that, I think it is very premature to refer to this offense as "unstoppable" or to say the verdict is in on Beck. What I have seen on the field is 4 games of mediocre offensive productivity and execution, 1 1/2 games I would totally like to forget and never see repeated ever again, and 1/2 a game of excellent play calling and execution against a good defense that I can't help but feel suffered from a lack of confidence in their replacement QB. Is the future bright? Yes it is. Have we arrived at that future yet? We'll have to wait and see.

Light years?? Not sure about that. :sarcasm Watson's offense did score exactly 0 points last weekend.

Completely agree. The most important thing about the game against Ohio st. was that we finally realized the blocking scheme was a problem and needed to be changed. As much as I hate to say it, good job Cotton(that is if it was actually his idea). If it stays it will make a big factor in our offense the rest of the season and hopefully in the future. Maybe we can become that pipeline again with this kind of blocking and mentality.

That was an in-game adjustment, it was necessary because of what Ohio State is doing. What we do the rest of the year will depend on how the defense chooses to play us.