Do you think Lil Red or Herbie needs a commercial?

Haspula

Question  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Herbie - Yes as long as it is this one HerbieHusker-s.JPG

& not the blonde haired one or him in overalls.

As for the Cambell soup boy deflate him & keep in the storage room next to the all white uniforms.

av-2112.jpg

NO WAY~!!!!

The sissyfied (plastic surgeoned) "New Coke" Herbie is only slightly better than our Bob's BigBoy punching balloon...The slight possibility of "Lilly" Red getting on the commercial over Herbie "Classic" might make me fear another commercial.

AND!!!!

Is it just a regional thing or are you all seeing a lot of

lately?

This poll should be, do you think we should get rid of lil red.

this

this X1000

I'm so glad to find Nebraska fans feel this way! From what I had read, I figured Li'l Red was a beloved figure and expected some cuddly mascot. Maybe it was our angle, but the folks around me all kind of recoiled in horror when he started up at Camp Randall. He was really creepy, in a perv kind of way, and that "Exorsist" head disappearing act was disturbing.

Herbie is fine as a mascot. You dont need the love child of Marc's Big Boy and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.