McDonalds employee assaults customer

From the looks of it, she started it and he ended it. From reading the articles, she wanted to use a $50 to pay, and he replied that he had to scan it to make sure its real(which I'm sure is a McDonald's Policy, at which point she slaps him and jumps the counter. Did he get a little 'overzealous' sure, but calling the woman a 'victim' is a load of crap too.

His problem is he can argue he was defending himself until you see him keep hitting her.

I think if he uses his fists, he might be ok with the "self-defense" argument, but the fact he used a deadly weapon will hurt his case.

The women didnt deserve that much of a butt whopping but they had it coming when they jumped over the counter. I hope they get in trouble too.

Just further convinces me that I'm right to hate jobs that require working with the general public. It can end badly for them or you.

It may not have been right but people that are willing to flip out on a service industry employee for something small like scanning a $50 bill usually make a habit out of it, and go around starting sh#t and making others miserable. Karma's a ***** and she got what was coming in the form of that metal rod thing.

1) Should the woman have gotten all crabby and bitchy about him having to do his job? No.

2) Should the woman have slapped the cashier across the face? No.

3) Did the cashier respond in an appropriate way? No, I'm sorry, but you could've asked them to leave after they hit you.

4) Did the cashier go over the top in his response? Yes, beating people with a metal rod and continuing to beat on them is terrible.

**And finally, the most important question**

5) Should McDonalds have hired a guy with a record like this in the first place? No. If anyone is to blame for this, it first goes to McDonalds, then the guy, then the two women.

What a horrific video.

1) Should the woman have gotten all crabby and bitchy about him having to do his job? No.

2) Should the woman have slapped the cashier across the face? No.

3) Did the cashier respond in an appropriate way? No, I'm sorry, but you could've asked them to leave after they hit you.

4) Did the cashier go over the top in his response? Yes, beating people with a metal rod and continuing to beat on them is terrible.

**And finally, the most important question**

5) Should McDonalds have hired a guy with a record like this in the first place? No. If anyone is to blame for this, it first goes to McDonalds, then the guy, then the two women.

What a horrific video.

Penalties offset, replay first down :box

• Fire 1