Who'd you like to play against in a bowl?

Screw Boise, people complain about BCS AQ teams playing creampuffs for their out of conference schedule...well those teams are Boise's regular season! Sure they try to play a "marque" game from time to time but come on. They're #4 for beating UGA? A team that lost to a C-USA team last year without scoring a TD? f#*k Boise

It's pronounced Vadgers

You love us...you really LOVE us. :wub:

You must because you can't go a day without saying something about us...

Maybe he's secretly a Badger/Vadger/Wi$con$in fan?

Plenty of room on the bandwagon buddy...hop on anytime, he knows he wants to...

I think the question should be, who do we want to play that we actually have a chance of beating or making a game of it.

South Carolina has lost their QB and their to running back, so most likely will not make it much farther. Lattimore was the team last year and again this year. I think Florida loses out in the running, so the east will most likely be Georgia. I think they are on our level.

Maybe Florida State.

I do not think Texas will be in the running. Maybe A&M. We owe them a little something. Do not know how I got the bold type working here, apologies for it.

Arizona State is possible player. History there to.

I do not think we want any part of Boise, Oregon, Bama, LSU, Oklahoma, Okie lite or Arkansas this year. Defense would get run and thier defenses would shut us down at this time.

Things may get better, and I am hoping that is the case. But if it doesn't, I would prefer to see us in a bowl game we could possibly win.

good points all, but we invited them to lincoln and they chickened out. henceforth, suckage ensues.

Thats because we wanted to do a 2 for 1 deal and they wanted a 1 and 1 with a neutral site if I remember correctly.

They wanted a 1 & done with a Million dollar guarantee. Tom responded by telling them he could bring in any one from their conference for $600k & he then offered the 2 for 1 deal. It was the same deal that we offered Wyoming who is also in the MWC.

Texas: So we can give them the beating we should have given them last year. However given our record against them they'd more then likely beat us and even if we did beat them their fans still wouldn't shut up.

Clemson: Simply because that's my wife's team so she'd be in a good mood after a bowl win and she can console my bruised ego. *wink*

Florida St.: Because they are the only team I hate more then Texas, and surely to God after we beat them in a bowl, pollsters would stop putting them in the freaking top ten after a 5 loss season.

Any SEC team that's not LSU/BAMA and win: Just so the SEC fanboi's will stfu. I get so tired of UGA/Tenn fans talking about how great the SEC is when their team sucks.

Texas: So we can give them the beating we should have given them last year. However given our record against them they'd more then likely beat us and even if we did beat them their fans still wouldn't shut up.

Clemson: Simply because that's my wife's team so she'd be in a good mood after a bowl win and she can console my bruised ego. *wink*

Florida St.: Because they are the only team I hate more then Texas, and surely to God after we beat them in a bowl, pollsters would stop putting them in the freaking top ten after a 5 loss season.

Any SEC team that's not LSU/BAMA and win: Just so the SEC fanboi's will stfu. I get so tired of UGA/Tenn fans talking about how great the SEC is when their team sucks.

You have a smart wife.