Sat, Oct 8 at (7) Stanford L 7-48

Sat, Oct 15 at Washington L 24-52-

Sat, Oct 22 (9) Oregon

Sat, Oct 29 at (18) Arizona State

Fri, Nov 4 USC

Sat, Nov 12 Arizona

Sat, Nov 19 at UCLA

Fri, Nov 25 at Utah

I thought CU's best chance to win was against Wazzu a couple weeks ago at home. But no, the Buffies blew that one. So can they beat anyone else on their 2011 schedule? Or do they go winless in their inaugural year in the Pac-12?

More interesting than CU (to me, anyway) is Utah. They finally move up to a BCS conference, and are 0-3. Are they really down this year, or is it as people have been saying about Utah, Boise St, etc: put them in a real conference and they won't survive having a tougher game every week? Granted, they've played their tougher games, and play pretty much nothing but the weaker Pac 12 teams (edit: from here on out), and the Pac 12 have a lot of "depth" as far as weak teams go this year.

More interesting than CU (to me, anyway) is Utah. They finally move up to a BCS conference, and are 0-3. Are they really down this year, or is it as people have been saying about Utah, Boise St, etc: put them in a real conference and they won't survive having a tougher game every week? Granted, they've played their tougher games, and play pretty much nothing but the weaker Pac 12 teams, and the Pac 12 have a lot of "depth" as far as weak teams go this year.

I think it's a little bit of both. Remember, Utah has played the Pac-12 teams pretty close, despite the losses. A squad with one more year under their belt easily finds a way to turn those close losses into wins.

Here's a quote from Alanna Rizzo, CU grad and and Colorado Rockies commentator, on her Facebook page on the Wisconsin game, "

Alanna Rizzo

I have YEARS of hatred for the Nebraska Cornhuskers because I attended CU for both of my degrees. Coupled with the fact that I lived in Madison, WI for 3 years and covered the Badgers, I CANNOT wait for Nebraska at Wisconsin football tomorrow night. ON WISCONSIN!!!!!"

I will never understand the mindset of the CU fan......the Buffs are getting beaten like a rented mule every week, but a CU fan is more interested and passionate about a Husker loss....

Here's a quote from Alanna Rizzo, CU grad and and Colorado Rockies commentator, on her Facebook page on the Wisconsin game, "

Alanna Rizzo

I have YEARS of hatred for the Nebraska Cornhuskers because I attended CU for both of my degrees. Coupled with the fact that I lived in Madison, WI for 3 years and covered the Badgers, I CANNOT wait for Nebraska at Wisconsin football tomorrow night. ON WISCONSIN!!!!!"

I will never understand the mindset of the CU fan......the Buffs are getting beaten like a rented mule every week, but a CU fan is more interested and passionate about a Husker loss....

and we have Husker fans on Allbuffs still coming to troll so what's the difference?

Alanna Rizzo

and we have Husker fans on Allbuffs still coming to troll so what's the difference?

As for the bolded section a Husker loss may happen once or twice a year while the Buffs being beaten like a rented mule happens weekly virtually each season. So I can see why they'd be more interested in our loss as it's a rare occasion.

As for the Husker fans trolling on the Buffs site. Please tell me your kidding and there is not actual bandwidth dedicated to them lol.