Cosgrove

I think Cosgrove made great adjustments (disagree with the 2 safety zone blitzes in the 2nd half, though). Overall, though, Cosgrove is doing good, we just don't have enough talent (especially in the secondary) and Brad Smith is too good. I think every team in the country knows how to covert a 3rd and long against us, just throw it up top and wait for a Husker corner to do the rest.

How funny some of you are. Just last week 99% of the people were praising Cosgrove. Talk about your shallow fans!!!!!!!!!

So by your coment, do you mean since we praised him at one time, we must continue to praise him no matter what? We are NEVER allowed to be upset with him? Are we supposed to be happy with his coaching this week? :wtf

Yes, I praised him last week and the week before. He ran some good schemes for the last few weeks. It is completely obvious that a 3 man rush was not working, but he kept using it. He obviously was not prepared to defend Smith, he ran VERY questionable schemes, and failed to find change up. I support him, but that does not mean that I cannot get pissed at him when he calls a game this poorly.

What about that BS roughing the passer call.  I guess you can't hit a guy under the chin anymore.  Taylor was hit after he threw the ball way more and never a call.

:dis

That was a cheap shot by Teidke, helmet to helmet.

Of course it was only because it was called against a Husker player. Like we think you would agree with anything that would go the Huskers way!

I think Cosgrove has done a pretty good job this year but I also agree that 3 man front is killing us. It gives the QB enough time to pick our weak secondary apart.

I think somene else sais it. On 3rd and long just throw the ball up, our corners will have there heads turned the wrong way and interfere every time.

Did any of you really think we were going to win out this year?

What about that BS roughing the passer call.  I guess you can't hit a guy under the chin anymore.  Taylor was hit after he threw the ball way more and never a call.

:dis

That was a cheap shot by Teidke, helmet to helmet.

No it wasn't, he hit him right after he threw the ball and had the crown of his helmet underneath the chin. If it was helmet to helmet he would have had to jump and lead with his head. He was down lowering his shoulder bringing the wood. The only reason they called it was because Pinkie had been bitching to the big 12 about people trying to hurt his QB.

I think somene else sais it. On 3rd and long just throw the ball up, our corners will have there heads turned the wrong way and interfere every time. 

Agreed, bad techniques coached by elmo.

Did any of you really think we were going to win out this year?

I think alot of people did, judging by their posts on this site. I think they had a realistic shot at all of these games. They had a shot to lose them all, too.

I think Cosgrove made great adjustments (disagree with the 2 safety zone blitzes in the 2nd half, though). Overall, though, Cosgrove is doing good, we just don't have enough talent (especially in the secondary) and Brad Smith is too good. I think every team in the country knows how to covert a 3rd and long against us, just throw it up top and wait for a Husker corner to do the rest.

I would give him C- (at best). He had many player overpursuing in the backfield. Many out of position. He failed to put pressure on Smith. Most of the game he had all day to do whatever he wanted. Yes he is a very talented QB, but he does not need more help from us. They scored 41 on us, since when can another team put up 41 on you and have people say the DC did a good job?