Memorial Stadium crowd

They had the "COMEBACK"... Ohio State come from behind highlights and it ended with Bo's video speech after the Ohio St Game where he screamed out "It was the biggest comeback in Husker history"... cool stuff

I'd like to see that video

See that video. I was hoping to see the montage they showed before the tunnel walk

Hey mods - how the hell do you post YouTube vids? I can't find it in help anywhere.

Was in 16A and have been to a lot of games. I will say this was one of the loudest day games I have been too. It wasn't in the ball park of the '09 Boomer Game though. That one was straight shaking loud from 2pm that afternoon until the team left the field. That one was amazing.

The MSU game was suprising. I usually hear the down in front coming from some part of the section at least five times, but not once did I hear it. Even after the game as we were walking back to the tailgate, a couple of guys(MSU fans) were talking and I heard one say to the other, "Everyone that said Memorial Stadium is a quiet place was full of it. Obviously they have never been here."

Being loud will help disrupt Persa and Co. I hope this was not a one time thing, that being a day game that rocked.

It was dull before kickoff--and I was worried. But after the kickoff it was loud for the better part of 4 quarters. Great atmosphere yesterday at Memorial Stadium.

--La'Veon Bell had to call a timeout for Kirk Cousin's yesterday due to the crowd noise. The offensive linemen held hands so they wouldn't jump.

i was worried sitting at a bar from out-of-state. Game Day panned the crowd about 30 minutes before kick-off and the stadium looked nearly empty. I thought maybe no one was going to show..

They did a quick video showing classic highlights like 'The Catch' and then they showed the comeback against Ohio State and labeled it 'The Comeback.' And followed it with the clip from the locker room. It was indeed one of the best videos they've done; almost as good as the OU '09 video.

was there as well, that video sealed the deal for me..I loved that we actually changes some things up to get the crowd going...Pelini's speech was a great added touch.

Did it seem like the air was dead? Usually I can hear the band in pre-game just fine, but I could barely hear them yesterday. Couldn't even hear the drum line start the show. It felt like the atmosphere itself had zero energy.

It did, I agree 100%. Downtown as a whole seemed eerily quiet for the number of people there, and the stadium seemed lifeless right up until kickoff. It was just a really still, slightly humid, cloudy air. But the crowd did a great job and made up for it.

They did a quick video showing classic highlights like 'The Catch' and then they showed the comeback against Ohio State and labeled it 'The Comeback.' And followed it with the clip from the locker room. It was indeed one of the best videos they've done; almost as good as the OU '09 video.

was there as well, that video sealed the deal for me..I loved that we actually changes some things up to get the crowd going...Pelini's speech was a great added touch.

So.....going off of what was missing from this video, I am guessing Saturday we may see something like this featuring a couple of noticable missing "The"'s. Namely, The Kick, The Pick, and The Hit(Tom Ruud in the '78 OU game forr the youngins on the board. Some others will probably be added as this was the first time I had seen Crouch's catch referred to as The Flash.