Toughest game going forward?

I see both match ups as games Nebraska should, without a doubt, win. Of course, what has yet to be seen is if Nebraska's D will consistently play like they did today. If they do, then I think neither UM or PSU should give us much of a problem. If they don't, I think Michigan will exploit them more.

Basing my decision on the defense playing to that MSU game level every week: Penn State has 2 weeks to prepare for us, and that, to me, is what makes that game slightly tougher.

I don't understand the PSU picks, UM is the far better team and you have to play them after PSU.

Probably because PSU has the better defense. And because:

1. It's the longest road trip of the season.

2. [edit] and PSU is coming off a bye week

3. The beatdown we got there in 2002 was not erased by 2003's mild win in Lincoln.

PSU and Mich might be a toss-up. Two long road trips in a row. I might tilt it toward Michigan in we struggle at PSU and lean on our defense to pull it out. Then we could be gassed going against Mich/Robinson.

Northwestern

If they had a defense. Dan Persa is a stud and will be a great challenge for the D-Line after a strong performance today. I like what NW does offensively on offense when they bring Colter Kaine(damn he could have been a Sker) in as well. Seriously would be a little concerned if NW had anything that resembles a defense.

On that note I say PSU. Did you see their crowd today with all the snow balls? That is why it is the toughest. Dealing with ass hats.

Just because you lost in 2002 doesn't make this the toughest game, maybe the more important but not toughest.

Longest road trip of the season? When you start talking about long distance road trips there's really not that much of a difference between 700 and 900 miles.

PSU has a tough defense? Who have they played? The only decent team was Bama and they got stomped.

Mark my words, UM will be the Huskers' toughest game.

Just because you lost in 2002 doesn't make this the toughest game, maybe the more important but not toughest.

Longest road trip of the season? When you start talking about long distance road trips there's really not that much of a difference between 700 and 900 miles.

PSU has a tough defense? Who have they played? The only decent team was Bama and they got stomped.

So how bout them Badgers. :)

So how bout them Badgers. :)

meh :bounce

Season's over, ask me next year.

You'll find Husker fans have long memories. :)

Michigan is the toughest game. But I think we win out. Our Nov. 12 game at Penn State has huge implications on both divisional races.

it will be michigan beacuse i think it will be a shootout, i love how the defense played today but the fact that msu had played an absolute brutal 3 games before us helped, and im just not quite ready to drink the kool aid on our defense just yet, if they show over the next couple games they have figured it out and play with the intensity and swagger they did today then i think we walk thru the rest of our schedule until the conference championship game, but if not we have our hands full with michigan, thankfully they dont play outstanding defense either and i think our offense has showed us that they can win us games and will outplay michigans offense and we win that game anyways