I'm tired of seeing Nebraska lose football games!

I decided today when Nebraska once again beat a ranked opponet for the second straight season in a row that I want to see them beat more ranked opponents. So I've decided that I don't want to see Nebraska lose any more football games this season, or ever for that matter. Now ever may be a stretch and this season might be lofty but I've made up my mind. I'm sorry, this is the way it has to be.

No more droughts against ranked opponents.

No more droughts on the road

No more losing to any team at home...EVER.

No More booing the starting quarterback at home and pissing off the head coach.

No More Snarky comments from Iowa fans about finally playing against "some football teams"

Nebraska just comes in, takes care of business and beats the ever loving dogsh*t out of everyone they play from here on out. Like they did today.

It's time to put all the crap behind us for the next few seasons and just win them all.

THAT IS ALL!

Underline. Exclaimation point!

How do things change so quickly. Before halftime we were the same old team. Half time adjustments we become world beaters. It takes more than one game to make a program a power. Do it over a couple of seasons and we may have a claim. Right now we beat a pretty good team, that most likely was quite tired. Not a slam on the win, but I think more than just us beating them went into it.

Let's not get our sights to high just yet.

Still a long long long long way from being a mid 90's team. Not even close.