Checking in from HuskerPedia

Folks, we are not having this bickering back and forth in this thread. There is a thread in the Woodshed, take it there. I have moved another dozen or more posts over there. If I have to keep moving posts then we're going to have to start curbing people.

Personal squabbles do NOT belong in this or any other forum. They belong in the Woodshed.

Define: Squabble

All the posts that were made after my post, where you were all discussing other people, would fall under that category. Here we discuss topics in the main forums. If you have a problem with a poster, discuss it in the Woodshed. Do not discuss it in any other forum.

You will find all of those posts that have been removed from this thread in the Woodshed. I will not continue moving posts. If discussing of individuals continues in this thread then this thread will be locked and I'll start curbing privileges. Those privileges most typically mean posting.

Again, to be absolutely clear - there is a place for discussing other members. That place is the Woodshed, and nowhere else.

Just to clear the air here, RedPhoenix is NOT a member....................he is a persona and not a persona on this board. I was actually just answering questions and was in no way attacking anyone.................maybe this wasnt directed at me....................I am aware of what a squabble is though.................and I was not squabbling.................although I have been known to squabble in the past and for this I have sought counseling.

Guys - Can we just END this GOD DAMNED HuskerPedia GARBAGE?

Really, it's done - the damn site (HP) is down and doesn't exist. I know there are A LOT of personal vendetta's (heck my MI/IA thread got hijacked by 2 punks) - but for crying out loud - enough is enough.

MOVE ON

Mods - please delete this sorry thread!

Austin :ahhhhhhhh no need to get excited. We are all glad we found a new home - and glad you are a part of it.

Guys - Can we just END this GOD DAMNED HuskerPedia GARBAGE?

Really, it's done - the damn site (HP) is down and doesn't exist. I know there are A LOT of personal vendetta's (heck my MI/IA thread got hijacked by 2 punks) - but for crying out loud - enough is enough.

MOVE ON

Mods - please delete this sorry thread!

Austin :ahhhhhhhh no need to get excited. We are all glad we found a new home - and glad you are a part of it.

Wow!! Someone needs some therapy!! :wasted

I just notified the mods at HuskerMax that I would not be returning to their site unless it is cleaned up of the trash.

They were having a field day bashing Scott Olson, then they started celebrating the death of Steve Jobs.

Some things just aren't funny, I don't want anything to do with those people anymore.

Amen , I will be staying OUT of the woodshed. I got enough of trolling with the last days of Huskerpedia and the trash that moved back in , I am just going to move on to better things ...Welcome JR SUPERSTAR ! I would welcome you too Sub , but I think you beat me over here .

I just notified the mods at HuskerMax that I would not be returning to their site unless it is cleaned up of the trash.

They were having a field day bashing Scott Olson, then they started celebrating the death of Steve Jobs.

Some things just aren't funny, I don't want anything to do with those people anymore.