CB Daniel Gray

BIG ERN

I didn't realize that this guy has only been playing football for a year! His athleticism is through the roof. I'm not concerned about his weight in the least...there are guys out there like Kenny Lawler who is 6' 3" and 175 pounds and no one has said a thing about his weight becasue he is a :star :star :star :star . I would love to have this guy.

Apples and Oranges, Lawler is an Offensive player whose primary job is not to make tackles on consistently bigger players. The real question is what weight does staff prefer and does Gray have the frame to get there without losing speed.

I didn't realize that this guy has only been playing football for a year! His athleticism is through the roof. I'm not concerned about his weight in the least...there are guys out there like Kenny Lawler who is 6' 3" and 175 pounds and no one has said a thing about his weight becasue he is a :star :star :star :star . I would love to have this guy.

Apples and Oranges, Lawler is an Offensive player whose primary job is not to make tackles on consistently bigger players. The real question is what weight does staff prefer and does Gray have the frame to get there without losing speed.

Ok, how about Tracy Howard? He is only 6'0'' 170 and I guarantee no one would be complaining about his size if he wanted aboard. If we land Gray he will add 15-20 pounds easy and not lose a step.

Ok, how about Tracy Howard? He is only 6'0'' 170 and I guarantee no one would be complaining about his size if he wanted aboard. If we land Gray he will add 15-20 pounds easy and not lose a step.

Hey I agree with you, but he is light in the britches. Obviously the staff thinks he can put on weight, if so great. My question is with Sessei (man I can't spell his name), CJ, and Rios do we still take Gray? I think yes and would be really happy with that haul, but if Beaver wants in then I think Gray gets left out IMO.

wow didnt see that coming at all... on rivals he is listed as commit to tenn. but only "soft"

kinda makes you wonder whats going on with this guy..... looking for a home until he finds somewhere better to land??

I hear you irie. We need at least 2 CB prospects in this class assuming CJ gets his test scores up.

• 2 weeks later...