Weight: 165 lbs

40: 4.51

Official Visit: 11/25/11 vs Iowa

Scholarships: Kansas (Commit), FIU, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Texas Tech

Rivals: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN:

247: :star :star :star

One of the most talented cornerback prospects in south Florida for 2012, Gray has only been playing football for one season. He finished 2010 with two picks and three caused fumbles.

Brandon Banks formerly of K-State and NU's Josh Mitchell say what's up to the weight comments.

Well good, that means Josh should host him then. He can show him his Blackshirt....................

I can show him mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 1

Caveman, I think if he wants in we have to take him. Gray runs a sub 4.4 (clocked at 4.37) and is tall enough where he can add another 15-20lbs and still keep his speed. From the film I've seen, he is great in press coverage and gets off his blocker and is excellent in run support. As you said Seisay is basically N at this point, but Sean Callahan has said we will take up to 18. With 8 commits now say by some act of God we got all 4 of these CBs we'd be at 12. That leaves room for six more. That's not a lot, but with Fonso leaving we will need all the DB's we can get. Not to mention, with all of the running teams in the BIG, our corners will be providing run support much more than in the Big 12, leading to the greater possiblity of injury.

However, I really don't think we get Beaver. He would be an awesome addition, but I believe he stays on the west coast. If we get Seisay, Rios, and Gray, our CB class would be very solid and I would be very happy. :leghump:

Caveman, I think if he wants in we have to take him. Gray runs a sub 4.4 (clocked at 4.37) and is tall enough where he can add another 15-20lbs and still keep his speed. From the film I've seen, he is great in press coverage and gets off his blocker and is excellent in run support. As you said Seisay is basically N at this point, but Sean Callahan has said we will take up to 18. With 8 commits now say by some act of God we got all 4 of these CBs we'd be at 12. That leaves room for six more. That's not a lot, but with Fonso leaving we will need all the DB's we can get. Not to mention, with all of the running teams in the BIG, our corners will be providing run support much more than in the Big 12, leading to the greater possiblity of injury.

However, I really don't think we get Beaver. He would be an awesome addition, but I believe he stays on the west coast. If we get Seisay, Rios, and Gray, our CB class would be very solid and I would be very happy. :leghump:

I would take that also, I like Gray's potential a lot. I just think Beaver is a bit better get and IF both are wanting I just wonder if we make room for both. Or better yet, if another stud like Bullard wants in.

I would take that also, I like Gray's potential a lot. I just think Beaver is a bit better get and IF both are wanting I just wonder if we make room for both. Or better yet, if another stud like Bullard wants in.

Though I do think we are a little low on depth at DB, I think we will only end up taking 2 considering the fact that Charles Jackson will be the third as long as he gets done what he needs to do.

Though I do think we are a little low on depth at DB, I think we will only end up taking 2 considering the fact that Charles Jackson will be the third as long as he gets done what he needs to do.

Jackson, Seisay, and Gray is ideal but you definitely take Rios if wanted in. I think Seisay and Grey are ours and we have a terrific shot at Rios

I didn't realize that this guy has only been playing football for a year! His athleticism is through the roof. I'm not concerned about his weight in the least...there are guys out there like Kenny Lawler who is 6' 3" and 175 pounds and no one has said a thing about his weight becasue he is a :star :star :star :star . I would love to have this guy.