National Championship here we come

I remember looking at all of the schedules in '01 and figuring out who had to lose to who, and I watched all of them.

I did that too. I went crazy rooting for this or that team in all of those games, and they all happened just the way they had to. Then I actually thought we could beat Miami... Whoops.

I agree with badgerfan

I'm Badgerfan and I approved this message

What's up with the Dr. Cox avatar?

haha John McGinley and I share a passion for the Wings, he's also an awesome actor so hey...why not.

And let me clarify my :facepalm:....sometimes a :facepalm: isn't a competitive statement or smack, its just a :facepalm: and nothing more.

I agree with badgerfan

I'm Badgerfan and I approved this message

What's up with the Dr. Cox avatar?

haha John McGinley and I share a passion for the Wings, he's also an awesome actor so hey...why not.

And let me clarify my :facepalm:....sometimes a :facepalm: isn't a competitive statement or smack, its just a :facepalm: and nothing more.

He is an awesome actor, Dr. Cox may be the greatest character ever to be played. The :facepalm: didn't bother me, for all I know you had a headache and were massaging your temples at the time.