Taylor Martinez for Heisman. Best QB in the country.

True2tRA

I don't get it. Was he supposed to play bad? Taylor played great. In fact I thought the coaches should have leaned on him a little more with deeper passes and bootlegs.

Aren't you the same guy who was saying we should've ran it more?

With more misdirection yeah that was me. A bootleg is a run BTW.

Keep contradicting yourself then

What's contradicting? Is Taylor not a running QB now? All my point was that he showed up to play today and we should have used him more.

"I for a fact think we should've passed it more--Bootleg is a run. We should've called more bootlegs."

You know, if you're gonna have a big quote fight with me, you can at least get the quote right. I mean my god your re-posting it yourself! See the bold! I did however say deeper passing routes, but not more.

I'm now done with this. Got stuff to do.

I don't get it. Was he supposed to play bad? Taylor played great. In fact I thought the coaches should have leaned on him a little more with deeper passes and bootlegs.

What's contradicting? Is Taylor not a running QB now? All my point was that he showed up to play today and we should have used him more.

"I for a fact think we should've passed it more--Bootleg is a run. We should've called more bootlegs."

Bootleg = QB run = leaning more on the QB.

Deep pass = QB throws ball deep = leaning more on the QB.

Doing both in the same play = impossible.

Doing both, but not the same play = possible.

Conclusion: Reading = hard.

Bootleg = QB run = leaning more on the QB.

Deep pass = QB throws ball deep = leaning more on the QB.

Doing both in the same play = impossible.

Doing both, but not the same play = possible.

Conclusion: Reading = hard.

Sorry that there was the confusion. Glad you came along and solved everything! Thank you very much kind sir!

I thought Taylor played a really good game. It was I thought atleast is 2nd best game, maybe his best overall. NW loaded the box with 8 or 9 guys and Beck was fine with running the option or dive up the middle. Plus, we didnt step on the gas pedal offensively until the 3rd quarter and based on how defensive was playing that was to late.

Its a shame, because we couldve run 6 yard curl routes on these guys all day long. The passive offensive play calling lost us the game, again.

You guys take yourselves too serious. Get over it. This thread was intended to get your attention and ruffle some feathers. Why? Because every time this team wins the fans are out in masses saying how great everything is. When we lose, most of you act like the sky is falling. I knew this thread would rile you up when it's really just harmless. Taylor is gonna have good games and bad games. This one was a good one. No doubt. Just being a bit sarcastic tonight after swallowing a pretty tough reality pill watching that game.

Some thoughts toward you. Ya, fans drive me nuts. I get your point. However, one can't try to "get your attention and ruffle some feathers" and expect anything good to come of it. It does the board no good. Simply post your honest thoughts and judgments and let it shake where it may. The good fan will respond to good, reasonable arguments and come to respect your view. There are 10-20 posters on here that I enjoy reading on a daily basis ... they have earned my time and I read what they say. Frankly, their on hundreds of views by "unbalanced" fans that I just let roll off me.

Two cents from me ... a fan who has nothing to contribute in terms of X's and O's ... just offering my opinion on most issues with this team. All the best to you.

I thought Taylor played his best game of the year. I'm interested to see why your sarcastic waste of a thread is intended to place any blame on Taylor.

Well?

I agree with you! He may have made a couple of mistakes but this was one of his better games. If you want to blame someone blame the play calling in the first half. Blame the dropped passes! Come on KB and BK make a play. Is BK just a 5 yard hook play now? That first dropped pass by KB was total fear. He saw the hit coming and got scared.

Defense and the first half play calling lost this game. Talk about a franky s Offense! Option left option right and up the middle? That's pretty easy to stop. I'm not surprised though I told everyone this week that NW was coming to play and they all laughed.

Penalties just killed us. Blame who you want but #3 played well tonight!

I really don't feel like you can blame the defense. Going into that game nearly everyone was predicting Northwestern to score points, we knew they had a good offense. The defense did let us down on that last drive though...they needed to just nut up and get physical. But I don't think you can put the blame on the D. Everyone seems to be forgetting the two turnovers in the redzone.

You guys take yourselves too serious. Get over it. This thread was intended to get your attention and ruffle some feathers. Why? Because every time this team wins the fans are out in masses saying how great everything is. When we lose, most of you act like the sky is falling. I knew this thread would rile you up when it's really just harmless. Taylor is gonna have good games and bad games. This one was a good one. No doubt. Just being a bit sarcastic tonight after swallowing a pretty tough reality pill watching that game.

Now this makes more sense. I agree with these thoughts...I think we have a great QB playing for us.

That's called being a troll.

That's called being a troll.

Exactly.

And a low class one at that.