what we need

I've noticed that some people makes very vague posts without any supporting data to back up their broad claims.

Who in particular are you disappointed with in the past 4 recruiting classes?

I think that the freshmen and sophomores from this team are some of the most talented in the B1G.

whether you want to believe it or not, what would pelinis record be without the talent that callahan left him...............and i'm pretty tired of hearing the "we're a young team", every year. he seems to always throw the upperclassmen under the bus. i would love to hear what supports your mindset that we are a talented team. these guys this year are all bo's guys! we have a qb who would not play that position at any of the 118 division one programs in the nation, we have an offensive line that can't block NW, our defensive line is getting shoved around by bottom feeders of the conference, and our db's just got burned all day long by one of the worst teams in the conference playing their 2 and 3 team qb.......................now defend that

whether you want to believe it or not, what would pelinis record be without the talent that callahan left him...............and i'm pretty tired of hearing the "we're a young team", every year. he seems to always throw the upperclassmen under the bus. i would love to hear what supports your mindset that we are a talented team. these guys this year are all bo's guys! we have a qb who would not play that position at any of the 118 division one programs in the nation, we have an offensive line that can't block NW, our defensive line is getting shoved around by bottom feeders of the conference, and our db's just got burned all day long by one of the worst teams in the conference playing their 2 and 3 team qb.......................now defend that

Oh, you mean the guys that Callahan recruited and couldn't develop?

How's Jimbo Fisher doing with those top ranked recruiting classes?

Fair assessment. Although if Bo could get those types of athletes on D, as he's a proven coach with elite talent (see LSU in '08 NC), today wouldn't happened. Jimbo, as I'm starting to wonder, if he is a good coach or not.

They looked pretty good last week and no one complained. Taylor played lights out football tonight-too bad the rest of the team didn't join him. If we would've won would you have posted the above? It's only when we lose that people freak out and start complaining about Bo. Looks like NU fans have a decision to make-Either you support him whether he wins or loses or you don't. He's the same coach. It would be interesting to see if the Oklahoma fans had these types of posts on their message board after they got beat by Texas Tech who then got beat by Iowa State! It happens to everyone.

It is starting to look a little apparent that he under recruited the secondary the past few years. Which is strange to me considering he was recruiting for the Big 12 most of those years. This is really the only group that I am disappointed with the talent at the position.

The D-Line trouble is injuries not recruiting.

The O-Line save today has gotten rave reviews, they are also on the young end. The Huskers haven't moved teams like they have this season in a long time(they played like crap today though)

The WR/RB Pelini recruits are arguably the best young talent in the conference.

QB's Pelini just got a commit from the #12 dual threat in the country and is in fantastic standing for the #6 one.

All in all it has been a pretty good go of it.

The defense has played one good game this year, last week. Washington put up 38 against us, and the Pelinis were hired for their defensive genius. Talk crap all you want about Callahan, but he is the one who brought Suh to Lincoln. Maybe he couldn't coach them, but Pelini has lived off BC's talent. This is his first year of having just his OWN players. Go ahead and be happy that we are giving scholarships away to coaches kids that Chadron State didn't even want.

Omaha Husker I'm not picking a fight, but our WR's(might be fast, strong, athletic), dropped important passes today, they haven't proven they have the hands. I really think that Taylor has played (maybe), the best back to back games of his career, he has thrown the ball very well compared to his past. Our WR's maybe very fast and athletic, but if you can't catch good passes, it doesn't matter.

They could absolutely did, but there were other games where they completely bailed out Martinez on poor throws. Hell, the only dropped passes we talked about last week were the ones that the defense didn't intercept.

Mistakes still get made I as well as you want them corrected, but I don't think sweeping generalizations about the unit after a poor performance is 100% fair.

• Fire 1