Welcome to the B1G indeed

OSU does not have the most BCS wins...that's deceptive as hell.

Please name a team with more......

Ok well, they're tied with several teams and several schools have better win percentages out of the games they've been to. OSU isn't exactly the best representative of our conference. I'm thrilled they're down this year. I'd kill to have Michigan replace them as the conference bully. Schembechler > Hayes

lol.

Comparing Bo to Woody is silly. Woody had the National Titles and Heismans edge. And he lost to UW ONCE.

OSU being down = 7 or 8 wins and outside of the late 80's/early 90's they aren't down for long.

OSU will always be UWs bully. 54-18-5

AND OSU will always be top 3 in this conference. Sick and tired of having to pull the weight in this conference since the people up north decided that they were tired of dominating the Little 8 as well.

Nebraska should change that hopefully. Breath of fresh air.

Well this has grown off topic but you didn't answer the BCS issue. Instead you changed to bringing up OSU's record with Wisconsin (irrelevant) and Woody's history (also irrelevant, which I only brought up since you feel the need to knock Michigan in most posts you make which is, keeping with your pattern...irrelevant)

You can be proud of your conference records but OSU is largely behind the public's perception that the Big Ten can't compete with the SEC...0-9 against them in bowls including 2 losses in MNC's, 2 losses to South Carolina and the one time, ONE TIME, you actually win against the SEC your school is so damn crooked you have to vacate. Congratulations. You're the fan of a school that has devoted itself so much to athletics that its sold its academic soul and can't even win the games when they count. f#*k OSU

oh and since we went there...at least Bo had class, he didn't punch kids on sidelines

Comparing Bo to Woody is silly.

Especially considering Woody was a psycohpath ingloriously booted from the NCAA for having so little self control that he actually assaulted an opposing team player on national tv. He makes Bobby Knight look like a choir boy. One can only imagine the extent of the rules violations OSU practiced under Hayes. Not that rules or ethics have ever meant much when it comes to OSU football anyway. ;-)

Yep. Welcome to the Big Ten. You haven't really belonged until you lose a head scratcher to the Nerds.

I cringe every time Wisconsin is scheduled to play in Evanston the week after NW has their bye. No matter how much better our record is, it's a toss-up at best, and very often a loss. You can beat the Nerds by 70 one year and lose to them the next. They win at least one game every season they have no business winning. Last year it was Iowa.

Give credit to Fitz and that offensive system of theirs.

Ok well, they're tied with several teams and several schools have better win percentages out of the games they've been to. OSU isn't exactly the best representative of our conference. I'm thrilled they're down this year. I'd kill to have Michigan replace them as the conference bully. Schembechler > Hayes

lol.

Comparing Bo to Woody is silly. Woody had the National Titles and Heismans edge. And he lost to UW ONCE.

OSU being down = 7 or 8 wins and outside of the late 80's/early 90's they aren't down for long.

AND OSU will always be top 3 in this conference. Sick and tired of having to pull the weight in this conference since the people up north decided that they were tired of dominating the Little 8 as well.

Well this has grown off topic but you didn't answer the BCS issue. Instead you changed to bringing up OSU's record with Wisconsin (irrelevant) and Woody's history (also irrelevant, which I only brought up since you feel the need to knock Michigan in most posts you make which is irrelevant as hell)

OSU is largely behind the public's perception that the Big Ten can't compete with the SEC...0-9 against them in bowls including 2 losses in MNC's, 2 losses to South Carolina and the one time, ONE TIME, you actually win against the SEC your school is so damn crooked you have to vacate. Congratulations. You're the fan of a school that has devoted itself so much to athletics that its sold its academic soul and can't even win the games when they count. f#*k OSU

And what WAS that BCS issue?

Is it the fact that you were wrong and that we have just as many victories as USC or OU in the BCS?

Remember Bucky fan, you are Wisconsin.......

0 National Titles, Heisman winners that get beat like a drum by m1ch1g@n and a combined record of 32-103-6 against the two Big Boys.

Give Nebraska 20 years and they will build up a similar record.

Damnit i get tire of this discussion. Just because a conference has 12 legitimate teams that can beat any of the other 11 anytime does not mean the conference is mediocre or "down" The Big 10 is balanced. Yes, the Big 12 has 2 really good team, and maybe a couple good teams, but the rest are CRAP. The SEC? Same case. Big East? ACC? They'd be happy to have 1 really good team. Big 10 has always beat up on each other and that's they it will always be. 3 weeks left and there are only 3, 3 out of 12 teams with less than 1 conference loss. This thing is still going to completely flip a couple more times yet.

lol.

Well this has grown off topic but you didn't answer the BCS issue. Instead you changed to bringing up OSU's record with Wisconsin (irrelevant) and Woody's history (also irrelevant, which I only brought up since you feel the need to knock Michigan in most posts you make which is irrelevant as hell)

OSU is largely behind the public's perception that the Big Ten can't compete with the SEC...0-9 against them in bowls including 2 losses in MNC's, 2 losses to South Carolina and the one time, ONE TIME, you actually win against the SEC your school is so damn crooked you have to vacate. Congratulations. You're the fan of a school that has devoted itself so much to athletics that its sold its academic soul and can't even win the games when they count. f#*k OSU

And what WAS that BCS issue?

Is it the fact that you were wrong and that we have just as many victories as USC or OU in the BCS?

Remember Bucky fan, you are Wisconsin.......

0 National Titles, Heisman winners that get beat like a drum by m1ch1g@n and a combined record of 32-103-6 against the two Big Boys.

Give Nebraska 20 years and they will build up a similar record.

What does Wisconsin have to do with any of this. You must have gone to OSU because you clearly don't understand the norms and standards of basic conversation. I'm done with you.

Comparing Bo to Woody is silly.

Especially considering Woody was a psycohpath ingloriously booted from the NCAA for having so little self control that he actually assaulted an opposing team player on national tv. He makes Bobby Knight look like a choir boy. One can only imagine the extent of the rules violations OSU practiced under Hayes. Not that rules or ethics have ever meant much when it comes to OSU football anyway. ;-)

The man should have been fired.....no doubt.

embarrassing....

But I hope you don't have any relatives with Diabetes. I can attest to this first hand that anger is quite uncontrollable(relatives)

Woody didn't take his medication that night.......and the rest is history...

Damnit i get tire of this discussion. Just because a conference has 12 legitimate teams that can beat any of the other 11 anytime does not mean the conference is mediocre or "down" The Big 10 is balanced. Yes, the Big 12 has 2 really good team, and maybe a couple good teams, but the rest are CRAP. The SEC? Same case. Big East? ACC? They'd be happy to have 1 really good team. Big 10 has always beat up on each other and that's they it will always be. 3 weeks left and there are only 3, 3 out of 12 teams with less than 1 conference loss. This thing is still going to completely flip a couple more times yet.

It's interesting yes. Fun? yes.

But man, having ZERO title contenders in November is bad.

Pac-12,SEC,Big XII all have a title contender.

That's why I put all three ahead of us this year.

We seem entirely unable to control our own destiny. It happened again today in the big 10 and many times recently in the big 12....... After seeing Iowa beat Michigan and Minnesota give Michigan State a battle anything is possible in this league. We still have a small chance to make the big 10 chanpionship game. After watching the game today in person, I think we lose against Michigan. Denard will eat us alive. The one constant this year is that Nebraska cannot contain a scrambling QB. We fail in an epic fashion everytime.

BadgerFan likes to rip other teams because of their record and then runs and hides when he gets called out on his team's record.

If you can't take it then don't throw it.

God you drew me back in just like an annoying teenager.

I didn't rip your record, at least not right away, I took issue with your bowl claim in which you implied OSU somehow was the most dominant team in the BCS era which couldn't be farther from the truth. I only brought up records when you asked.

I have no problem owning UW's records. I never claimed they were great or had some stellar history and never denied it when challenged but I do question why you brought them up because they have nothing to do with your BCS claim. I wasn't running I'd just rather not debate with you because there's no point, you're not worth the time and you're incapable of rational discussion.

Your posts consist of one or a combination of the following...

1. Off topic posts, topic changing posts and Non sequiturs

2. Baseless claims

3. Sophomoric and immature smack

4. Posts bashing Michigan

With that kind of track record why bother even engaging you?