You know still 50-50 chance to qualified CCG

Why the hell are people scared of Penn State? I'm sorry, but a team who can only beat Temple by 4 points?! Indiana by 6?! Purdue by 5?! Illinois by 3?! I don't see where this fear is coming from.

agreed totally. The only question, PSU is a mobile QB or not? I never watched PennSt this season.

No, they've been playing two, McGloin and Bolden and neither can run well. Actually neither is a stunning passer :D

Combined they've amounted to exactly zero yards rushing.

Passing McGloin (gets the most snaps) is a 55% passer with 7 Int's and 3 TD's

Bolden is a 43% passer with 4 Int's and 1 TD

Why the hell are people scared of Penn State? I'm sorry, but a team who can only beat Temple by 4 points?! Indiana by 6?! Purdue by 5?! Illinois by 3?! I don't see where this fear is coming from.

Hey we lost to a team with a losing record at HOME. We have every right to be 'scared'.

Okay, I see the point there. But that's one week, one mistake. Tell me how Penn State has done it for 4 weeks and gotten away with it repeatedly. It's got to burn them at some point.

Hey we lost to a team with a losing record at HOME. We have every right to be 'scared'.

And NU lost to Army

Chances of beating PSU = 0.45

Chances of beating Michigan = 0.45

Chances of beating Iowa = 0.55

Chances of Iowa beat MSU = 0.5

0.45 * 0.45 * 0.55 * 0.5 = 0.0557 (5.57%) ≠ 50%

Mr. Stat guy, you forgot a couple of key variables

Spartans faces Northwestern @ Chicago venue and vs. Indiana...... is given (but never know)

Wolverine faces tOSU and Illini @ Champagne

If we win out, we don't have to worry about Michigan, so that info is irrelevant. Yes, MSU could lose to NW or Indiana as well. Even if you are extremely optimistic, you still don't get anywhere near your stated 50%.

Mr. Extreme Optimist Guy

Chances of beating PSU = 0.75

Chances of beating Michigan = 0.75

Chances of beating Iowa = 0.75

Chances of Iowa OR Northwestern OR Indiana beating MSU = 0.85

0.75 * 0.75 * 0.75 * 0.85 = 0.3586 (35.86%)

:koolaid2: