Tear down Memorial Stadium

Excel

You know I commented on your calling a post of mine DUMB , and later said I may have been a little heavy handed. However after reading this , I take it back. Everything I said about your trolling was correct , and this is even worse. I wont call you any names , no I wont go there ; however I will repeat one thing. I guess the good folks of Wisconsin dont have their own website because evidently you hang around here all the time ? Guess the folks in cheeseland dont want you in their place either ?

Memorial stadium will always be much more than you in cheeseland WILL EVER BE , as I dont remember your own stadium having a national championship posted on its walls , or even close to the storied traditions and games played in Lincoln. You cant even compete stadium wise for tradition.

From what I saw when we were beat in cheeseland earlier this year , was drunk , classless fans that counted the score out with pushups to rub it in , sang tired old songs that everyone else has forgotten about , and jumped around to a rap song twenty years gone past that most folks cringe at when they hear it ... but ITS WHAT YOU CHEESEHEADS DO ... I also saw on a now defunct board some Ohio state fans saying pretty much the same thing about the folks in Wisconsin and how they treat opposing fans. Tear down our stadium ?

Nice try , you are a legend in your own mind. Just curious , how many National championships do you have engraved on your stadium walls ?

Our present predicament ? Seems to me you have the best team you have ever fielded and yet you still lost games this year ? You are a joke here , if you love your team so much , why not hang around there ? Oh thats right , your own people want nothing to do with you either.

And to the Husker fans on this post that were AGREEING WITH CHEESEHEAD , WOW , I guess you cant figure out the tradition and excellence , not to mention the history of your own stadium ? Pathetic ...Evidently FAIR WEATHER FANS ?

Are you criticizing House of Pain?

stare.png

Now you've gone too far.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...