ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

This game reminds me of the ISU game a couple years ago. Several turnovers in the opposition red zone and NU lost to

a team they should've blown out. Total meltdown occurs until NU gets its next win.

I will be waiting for our game at Happy Valley this weekend.

If we get some help from Iowa we can still have a great year with a very young team.

Yes and no. There were some similarities like getting beat by a backup QB on a team that should have never been able to compete with us. However, it was nothing like the Iowa State game with regards to we actually won the turnover battle. Just about every D1 team will lose the game if they turn the ball over eight times. However, we only turned it over twice to their three times. The worst part is the fact that NW's third string QB came in and lit us up like a Christmas tree in the passing game. We had several third and short to fourth and short and got absolutely zero push from our OL at all. Bo was exactly right. This was a team loss right down to the coaching staff. NW's coaching staff ran circles around our coaching staff and made us look silly at home. Iowa State got lucky because of our treating the football like a hot potato. Northwestern just plain beat us like a redheaded stepchild.

Right. if you criticize your own team you are a "troll".

Stupid ignorant line of thinking.

I totally agree. Sounds like if they don't like what you are saying, then they can label you a troll, and hope you put your tail between your legs and go hide.

There are a lot of things about this current team that I don't like...and I am not just going to be quiet about it. I have just as much right as those that are band wagoners do to post what I think about this or any other team. I would even have that right if I wasn't a Nebraska fan, as long as I did it respectfully. To those that don't like it....Get over it! I am not going anywhere.