Sorry - I just don't want to play any B12 teams.

Need a few more years to get the bad taste out.

Regardless, if we do end up in a non-BCS bowl it will serve as a painful and standing reminder of what happens when you take a game off. Every year it's been near misses that could have drastically changed the perception of Bo. Of course there was 09 when we could/should have won the B12C! Imagine that - instead of commentators always harping on 1999 as the last time NU won a conf. champ! HUGE HUGE moment that we let slip away (bec. of 0 offense). Then in 2010 - again 0 offense costs us games against tu, aTm and OU. 1 - maybe 2 FG's change that whole season again!

What a huge loss that was to NW.

And BTW - I don't think MSU will lose to NW.

Sorry - I just don't want to play any B12 teams.

Need a few more years to get the bad taste out.

Regardless, if we do end up in a non-BCS bowl it will serve as a painful and standing reminder of what happens when you take a game off. Every year it's been near misses that could have drastically changed the perception of Bo. Of course there was 09 when we could/should have won the B12C! Imagine that - instead of commentators always harping on 1999 as the last time NU won a conf. champ! HUGE HUGE moment that we let slip away (bec. of 0 offense). Then in 2010 - again 0 offense costs us games against tu, aTm and OU. 1 - maybe 2 FG's change that whole season again!

What a huge loss that was to NW.

And BTW - I don't think MSU will lose to NW.

historically, MSU doesn't play well at Northwestern. But then again, Iowa had not lost a home game all season until they went up against MSU.

Last year, was not a good year for the Big Ten in terms of bowl games. 8 teams went to bowl games, only 3 of them won their bowl games. Ohio State, Illinois, and Iowa.

I would like very much to play Arkansas in a non-BCS bowl. I just want to play a SEC team and beat them and for the rest of the B1G to play and beat SEC teams after that horrible bowl season the B1G had last year. SEC needs to be knocked off its pedestal.

I would rather get into a BCS bowl game but that doesn't happen then playing Arkansas would be a good challenge for this team. Plus we have faired well with SEC teams, not saying it has any implications now, but putting any SEC back in thier place is always welcomed in my book

All Nebraska can do is win out and put the pressure on Michigan State. That's all we can do after giving them the division when we lost to Northwestern.

Still, Northwestern does always find a way to give Michigan State problems. And we all know Michigan State's well documented history of playing on the road [although they did beat Iowa this last week].

Nevertheless, all Nebraska can do is win out, hope Michigan State loses, go to the B1G CCG, win that and go to the Rose Bowl

-OR-

All Nebraska can do is win out, watch MSU play in the B1G CCG, and hope to get a BCS at-large birth.

Either way, this team MUST win out

Playing K-State seems like a punishment more than reward when talking about playing in a bowl game. I think we would be able to take care of the Eco-Kats but would rather see any other team besides a Big-12 team - Exception would be Oklahoma. But regarding the OP, yeah it could be a strong posiblity if we drop one of our remaining two games. As of right now....I see the B1G getting only 1 BCS bowl game with about 30% chance that Nebraska could get an at-large bid if teams like Stanford loses again or Houston losing down the road.