Calipari and his 5 new thugs.

TonyStalloni

You don't know that they are willing to fight and the refs didn't feel they were either. I think people throw around the thug word inappropriately. I watch hockey player actually get into fights all the time and thug never comes to the forefront. In baseball the bench clears for brawls, player style after home runs, but still not mention of a thugs. However, in basketball for some teams, not all being brash and in your face is seen as being a thug. Im sorry but my definition of thug is not some kid that plays basketball at a college.

Look at Jimmer Fredette from last year, if he were Jamal Johnson playing the same way he did, he'd would have been a selfish, ball-hogging, showboat. Kinda of like Tyshawn Taylor last night - I heard that comment a couple times during the broadcast. Instead, he was praised as fearless & hard-working.

Also I'm not going to cry for KU the Morrison Twin had their own fair share of this behavior throughout their career.

For some reason I was hoping this thread would include a song kind of like the 12 Days of Christmas....it did not live up to my expectations...

In its stead I bring you the most awesome Christmas song I've ever heard...I still have it in my Car's CD player from last Christmas

You don't know that they are willing to fight and the refs didn't feel they were either. I think people throw around the thug word inappropriately. I watch hockey player actually get into fights all the time and thug never comes to the forefront. In baseball the bench clears for brawls, player style after home runs, but still not mention of a thugs. However, in basketball for some teams, not all being brash and in your face is seen as being a thug. Im sorry but my definition of thug is not some kid that plays basketball at a college.

Look at Jimmer Fredette from last year, if he were Jamal Johnson playing the same way he did, he'd would have been a selfish, ball-hogging, showboat. Kinda of like Tyshawn Taylor last night - I heard that comment a couple times during the broadcast. Instead, he was praised as fearless & hard-working.

Also I'm not going to cry for KU the Morrison Twin had their own fair share of this behavior throughout their career.

It's cuz they're black.

It's cuz they're black.

And finally somebody made obvious the innuendo from the initial post.

It looks like John Calipari has 5 new freshmen recruits that could compare on the thug scale with the Fab 5 from Michigan. Good....someone for me to cheer against.

Just because they are black and show passion and aggression on the bball court, you call them "thugs"??? 1964 called and said this new crazy act has been put in place...I think they are calling it...CIVIL RIGHTS!! And you wonder why there is a racism problem in this country...keep that garbage out of here!