Loss of the NBA season

T_O_Bull

I'm so happy I won't have to see their crap this year! More time left for football, college basketball, and hockey and baseball as the year progresses. Good riddance NBA...

What are you talking about? It's not as if those seasons are going to get longer or something. If you don't watch it, it doesn't affect you in any way.

I mostly quit watching NBA basketball 10 years ago. I'll confess I did watch the finals last year but mostly because Dirk N was there. It's not really basketball so much as professional wrestling in a gym. With the non-traveling calls, protection of top level players and strange ref calls at critical points in the game, it's a deal breaker for me.

I'm so happy I won't have to see their crap this year! More time left for football, college basketball, and hockey and baseball as the year progresses. Good riddance NBA...

What are you talking about? It's not as if those seasons are going to get longer or something. If you don't watch it, it doesn't affect you in any way.

It means when I turn on sports center I don't have to watch 20 minutes of NBA games I don't care about....same when I pick up a paper or an issue of SI. So yes it does affect me.

• Fire 2

It means when I turn on sports center I don't have to watch 20 minutes of NBA games I don't care about....same when I pick up a paper or an issue of SI. So yes it does affect me.

Plus they put other stuff on TV in those time slots, like these wild MAC shootouts and such.

• 2 weeks later...