Back to reality.

This year's team wasnt as good as some of you think (like the people that thought Nebraska could hang with the teams in the top 10). We just do not have much talent on this years team. I think some coaching issue but mainly recruiting issue. Bo seriously needs to adjust how he and his staff recruits, this year's team would get smoked in the big xii and thats what this year's team is recruited for. Hes a good x's and o's coach but his stubborness to adapt and change his philosophy from team to team that we are playing are preventing him from being a great coach. Why is our defense so god damned slow? Why do they dive and consistently miss (im looking at you camstache). We have huge issues and i think part of it is recruiting. Also, the inconsistencies have to be blamed on coaching staff as a whole it seems like every part of the team is inconsistent at the same time. , im giving bo two or three more years but if these issues dont change and he still cant bring talent in then he needs to be gone. We gotta keep our heads up and keep supporting the team and coaching staff and lets hope they get their head out of their butt. Go Big Red!

This year's team wasnt as good as some of you think (like the people that thought Nebraska could hang with the teams in the top 10). We just do not have much talent on this years team. I think some coaching issue but mainly recruiting issue. Bo seriously needs to adjust how he and his staff recruits, this year's team would get smoked in the big xii and thats what this year's team is recruited for. Hes a good x's and o's coach but his stubborness to adapt and change his philosophy from team to team that we are playing are preventing him from being a great coach. Why is our defense so god damned slow? Why do they dive and consistently miss (im looking at you camstache). We have huge issues and i think part of it is recruiting. Also, the inconsistencies have to be blamed on coaching staff as a whole it seems like every part of the team is inconsistent at the same time. , im giving bo two or three more years but if these issues dont change and he still cant bring talent in then he needs to be gone. We gotta keep our heads up and keep supporting the team and coaching staff and lets hope they get their head out of their butt. Go Big Red!

Can't say that unless we are in the Big XII. The Big Ten and Big XII are two different conferences.

Can't say that unless we are in the Big XII. The Big Ten and Big XII are two different conferences.

We have problem with fast teams, correct? Big XII is faster than the Big Ten, how would our slow defense handle being in the big xii?

We are what we are. A average to above talented team with poor coaching.

You take our kids and give them to Brady Hoke, he would have won is my guess. You give theirs to Bo , he loses the same way.

Recuiting is a problem, and will be more so after this year. Most watching games know we got lucky on Ohio State, Penn State would have been much tougher under different circumstance, Northwestern and now Michigan.

We have sucked it up pretty good, doubtful the Texas kids will want to jump on a average program, and getting kids from the BIG is going to be tough.

We need to win our last game and a bowl game, if not we will have a very bad February.

• Fire 1

You take our kids and give them to Brady Hoke, he would have won is my guess. You give theirs to Bo , he loses the same way.

Recuiting is a problem, and will be more so after this year. Most watching games know we got lucky on Ohio State, Penn State would have been much tougher under different circumstance, Northwestern and now Michigan.

We have sucked it up pretty good, doubtful the Texas kids will want to jump on a average program, and getting kids from the BIG is going to be tough.

We need to win our last game and a bowl game, if not we will have a very bad February.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I dont agree with the poor coaching part, I think bo is a good coach but has a problem when it comes to recruiting and sometimes cant get the team motivated/prepared. We have a horrible defense but Bo is coaching them up to look mediocre even though we have no talent outside of david and dennard.

Maybe Bo and the coaches arent working as hard as they could. Maybe theyre just along for the ride and collecting a paycheck. Maybe they just dont care anymore. Hell, i woudlnt either if i had idiot fans like some of you morons busting my balls all the time. My question, will you be kissing his toes again if we win next week?

We have the talent. We are not developing it properly. And if anyone tries to argue that, think about the mostly mistake-free, disciplined, organized football you see out of FAR lesser schools because coaches know how to instill technique. Teams like Iowa State, Stanford, etc. They have nowhere near the overall talent, and yet they do not commit the turnovers or penalties we do. There are so many lesser programs that play crisp football that it makes me sick.

The mistakes that Nebraska made today have nothing to do with coaching. Mental mistakes are ones that can be traced back to coaching but physical mistakes like fumbles on kickoff returns and diving into the punter have nothing to do with the coaching staff.

Last I checked Pelini was not out there returning kicks of on the punt block team.