The Bo Must Go Crowd

PaulCrewe

Washington was a quality win, and so was Ohio State; and, we beat Penn State, which makes for two wins against highly ranked teams.

Only way I can see Bo going is if the team has some complete meltdown and he loses the team completely. I want Bo to stay, I just don't see him leaving. If he does leave, it will be in the unfortunate circumstance that we've completely imploded and nobody wants that to happen.

If it does, knock on wood, I think Boise's HC, Chris Peterson, would be the best option for us.

Washington isnt that great of a team. They have lost 4 games, almost lost to division 2 eastern washington, only won by 8 against hawaii and cal who also arent good. Ohio State lost to purde and ohio state didnt have their best players against us. Penn State hasnt played anyone. Michigan State has been our only quality win, imo.

Ohio State also beat Wisconsin

And lost to Purdue and Miami. Which makes us look that much worse by getting our asses handed to us by them.

But we beat Ohio St on the field. Shows that these comparisons are irrelevant. By the way, we dominated Michigan St. and they have the division wrapped up with a game to go. :point

So bragging over beating a team that we beat has our division wrapped up mainly because we can't beat a sh**ty team at home or show up on the road is a good thing? Yea, we played one good game this year. We were lucky against tOSU, if their QB doesn't get hurt, they beat us by double digits and we would be at Bo's annual total of 4 losses already.

This staff just doesn't take recruiting seriously enough and it's already showing.

Taylor Martinez. Rex Burkhead. Lavonte David. The Freshman RB Trio. I could go on and on. Saying this staff doesn't take recruiting seriously isn't supported by the facts.

Lance Thorell, Cassidy say differently. Read my other post about the official visits. Taylor sucks and two players doesn't make up for the rest of the team being average at best. Read my last post about wasting 30 official visits, it's Solich recruiting all over again.

He gave you 7-8 names, you give him two and claim you're more right?

sean fisher, andrew green

Don't get me wrong, is Andrew Green a freshman?

Look at the recruiting class that UM is bringing in and how good Hoke has them playing now with the limited talent that they have now. Then look at our coaches have only used 25 of our 55 allotted visits and it's not hard to see who is going to bring in the better players. This staff just doesn't take recruiting seriously enough and it's already showing.

Just curious. how many national titles have stellar recruiting classes brought Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Florida State, Ohio State, Oregon, Texas AM, Clemson, recently?

So you are one of those people that think that the almighty nebraska walk ons are better than kids that teams that would beat our ass fight after. Got it.

No, I am a person that sees schools that year in and year out recently are in the top ten in recruiting class "rankings" that have no titles to show for it. You were the one that said recruiting is the just cause of the teams struggles.

Still haven't seen any names out of you that could do a better job as a coach either there big shooter.

Just curious. how many national titles have stellar recruiting classes brought Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Florida State, Ohio State, Oregon, Texas AM, Clemson, recently?

So you are one of those people that think that the almighty nebraska walk ons are better than kids that teams that would beat our ass fight after. Got it.

That doesn't refute his point.

What does is that every MNC has had at least one top 10 recruiting class does. But I'm not talking about MNC games, NU is irrelevant on the scene.

I am in no way in support of removing Bo. But if any assistant coaching changes were made...

Mike Stoops is available, and Turner Gill might soon be available... That would be very interesting...

Why would we need Turner? I can see Stoops replacing Carl, and Barney getting pushed out, but that is it.

Look at the recruiting class that UM is bringing in and how good Hoke has them playing now with the limited talent that they have now. Then look at our coaches have only used 25 of our 55 allotted visits and it's not hard to see who is going to bring in the better players. This staff just doesn't take recruiting seriously enough and it's already showing.

No, I am a person that sees schools that year in and year out recently are in the top ten in recruiting class "rankings" that have no titles to show for it. You were the one that said recruiting is the just cause of the teams struggles.

Still haven't seen any names out of you that could do a better job as a coach either there big shooter.

I'm not saying fire him now, I said he deserves two more years. You may want to read instead of assuming, because we all know what assuming makes you look like.

This staff just doesn't take recruiting seriously enough and it's already showing.

Taylor Martinez. Rex Burkhead. Lavonte David. The Freshman RB Trio. I could go on and on. Saying this staff doesn't take recruiting seriously isn't supported by the facts.

Lance Thorell, Cassidy say differently. Read my other post about the official visits. Taylor sucks and two players doesn't make up for the rest of the team being average at best. Read my last post about wasting 30 official visits, it's Solich recruiting all over again.

He gave you 7-8 names, you give him two and claim you're more right?

sean fisher, andrew green

Don't get me wrong, is Andrew Green a freshman?

RS Freshman I believe. And he sucks too.

That doesn't refute his point.

What does is that every MNC has had at least one top 10 recruiting class does. But I'm not talking about MNC games, NU is irrelevant on the scene.

because we all know NU has talent busting out of the ass in it's own backyard like those schools.

And you still haven't answered any of my questions

I hope Hercules, that you are not talking about head coaching gigs...

NONONONONONONONONO

haha. no. But if we were to promote a certain offensive line coach into the AD office or whatever it was that has been rumored, let Tim Beck focus on OC, and hired Gill to coach QBs (the last three Nebraska QBs he coached included a Heisman winner, a Heisman-runner up, and 2 national champions), that would be pretty interesting... I still don't think there's a better QB coach for the option than Turner Gill, and Tim Beck seems intent on running option, so...

I don't know where the staff change would happen on defense, but Mike Stoops is an intriguing candidate. You saw Bob Stoops hire Bo after the staff got fired from Nebraska in 2003, I wonder if Bo would try to find a place for Mike, even if only for a season or two...

Nebraska football, the nationally-branded business, is facing some irreparable damage if things don't begin turning around on the football field NOW. This is about money as much as anything else. If we continue having seasons like this, fewer good athletes will be recruited here and everything "Husker" will suffer monetary decline.

Here is exactly what you do: You lose the tight-wad Nebraskan mentality and bring in a proven set of mercenaries to get your school back on the national map. You can have any coaching staff you want if you're willing to pay for them. If you're willing to put enough bread on the table, even Nick Saban would leave Alabama. The question is: are you willing to lay the money down up front in order to stave off the slow bleed that you're going to see if things don't change soon? Or......are you going to piddle around and try to save on a coaching staff only to watch your reputation dwindle and revenue slowly dry up? I know that opening up the wallet isn't the Nebraska way, but you can't always expect something for nothing......and right now that is exactly what you have.