Husker Fan Reviews are IN

Wolvie3758

Well Ive read various reviews about the Husker Fans in Ann Arbor..ALL the reviews were VERY Positive..Your fans were extremely well behaved and polite from everything Ive read. Wolverine fans and Husler fans partied well together and got along Great..Every school has a few nutcases but I was very impressed with all the good reviews Ive been reading.

Michigan Stadium typically is a great place for the Visiting team. We love a good game good rivalry

and think it should be fun for Visiting fans..there isnt the hotstility and violence that you get in Columbus.

Huskers Fans made a good impression in Ann Arbor..Congratulations Nebraska!!! Its nice to

have you in our conference and I can see Michigan-Nebraska developing into the same type of National Rivalry that we have with say Notre Dame..

I must admit I didnt see the 45-17 rout coming but Michigan played its best game of the year

yesterday and you just happened to be the opponent...

I hope our trip to Lincoln next year goes as well.......

Well Ive read various reviews about the Husker Fans in Ann Arbor..ALL the reviews were VERY Positive..Your fans were extremely well behaved and polite from everything Ive read. Wolverine fans and Husler fans partied well together and got along Great..Every school has a few nutcases but I was very impressed with all the good reviews Ive been reading.

Michigan Stadium typically is a great place for the Visiting team. We love a good game good rivalry

and think it should be fun for Visiting fans..there isnt the hotstility and violence that you get in Columbus.

Huskers Fans made a good impression in Ann Arbor..Congratulations Nebraska!!! Its nice to

have you in our conference and I can see Michigan-Nebraska developing into the same type of National Rivalry that we have with say Notre Dame..

I must admit I didnt see the 45-17 rout coming but Michigan played its best game of the year

yesterday and you just happened to be the opponent...

I hope our trip to Lincoln next year goes as well.......

This is good news.

Violence you get in Cbus?

typical arrogance.

Ask Miami of Florida fans how they were treated.

Internet....fight! fight! fight! fight!

Dude Wolvie....Woody and I were drinking last night and he said some really awful things about your Mother, he also said he doesn't care much for Michigan. Are you going to take that?

Oh Jesus--Huskerboard.com has become the destination for all schools to have an internet fight officiated by an impartial arbiter (read: Nebraska fans). :)

It's like we're a miniature, Big 10-related version of the United Nations--everyone airs their grievances, fists are pounded, people look cross-eyed at each other...and then we hug it out, go get drinks at the local pub, and grab a cab home to round out the night.

I stand by Comments regarding Columbus...If you like getting assaulted, beer thrown on you, your Car damaged, spat on

and continual verbally assaulted then Columbus is for you...Going to Columbus is NOT a enjoyable visiting fan location. Ill never go back there..

When a bunch of redneck truck drivers and trailer trash get drunk at a football game where Football is their LIFE things get ugly...no thanks!

I stand by Comments regarding Columbus...If you like getting assaulted, beer thrown on you, your Car damaged, spat on

and continual verbally assaulted then Columbus is for you...Going to Columbus is NOT a enjoyable visiting fan location. Ill never go back there..

I'll tell you what, slap a Buckeye bumper sticker on your car & park it in Ann Arbor this Saturday ...hope you have a low deductible. We both know you aren't brave enough to wear scarlet near the stadium.

When a bunch of redneck truck drivers and trailer trash get drunk at a football game where Football is their LIFE things get ugly...no thanks!

Well you've certainly described half of the Wolverine faithful. Is the 'from the east coast but couldn't get into an Ivy' half really that much more appealing?

As far as the the reception visiting fans get in Columbus. In my experience it is usually directly proportional to the behavior said visitors display themselves.