Trent Richardson

Excel

Why is he held so highly among members of the media? His body of work really isn't jaw dropping.

I'm kind of being a homer here but Ball has more yards, TD's and yards per carry than Richardson and heck Trent has been absolutely shut down at times.

If you really look at the stats...3 RB's have more yards than him, 3 RB's have more TD's than him (+KSU's QB Klein) and 6 players get more yards per game than him. I like the SEC, enjoy watching their games and think that they are the best conference in the nation but this is a freaking joke...clearly bias. Bama's played only three teams with winning records, discounting UF which is borderline and you're down to two, one of which they lost to at home.

It's laughable that he's being considered for the Heisman (Sports Illustrated has him tied at #1 with RG3)

Anyhow..thats it...just had to vent

Why is he held so highly among members of the media? His body of work really isn't jaw dropping.

I'm kind of being a homer here but Ball has more yards, TD's and yards per carry than Richardson and heck Trent has been absolutely shut down at times.

If you really look at the stats...3 RB's have more yards than him, 3 RB's have more TD's than him (+KSU's QB Klein) and 6 players get more yards per game than him. I like the SEC, enjoy watching their games and think that they are the best conference in the nation but this is a freaking joke...clearly bias. Bama's played only three teams with winning records, discounting UF which is borderline and you're down to two, one of which they lost to at home.

It's laughable that he's being considered for the Heisman (Sports Illustrated has him tied at #1 with RG3)

Anyhow..thats it...just had to vent

100% agree with you, Badgerfan. Right now, the best RB in the nation is your boy Ball. Trent gets hyped just because he plays for Alabama.

Thanks, I wouldn't say Ball is the best...he's very much the product of Wisconsin's system. That said he definately has a better body of work than Richardson. Oh well, hopefully he doesn't win it. RG3 has had a great season.

RG3 will win it, most likely. I haven't seen a player that's done as much as he has this year.

Thanks, I wouldn't say Ball is the best...he's very much the product of Wisconsin's system. That said he definately has a better body of work than Richardson. Oh well, hopefully he doesn't win it. RG3 has had a great season.

RG3 will win it, most likely. I haven't seen a player that's done as much as he has this year.

Case Keenum says hello.

Case Keenum doesn't play anybody. Although I will give credit where it is due. He is a man among boys...just too bad he plays in the children's conference...

He's on pace to set almost every NCAA passing record. I don't care who you play against, that's impressive.

You must be one of those people who thinks the best player on the #1 team should win it every year.

Case Keenum doesn't play anybody. Although I will give credit where it is due. He is a man among boys...just too bad he plays in the children's conference...

He's on pace to set almost every NCAA passing record. I don't care who you play against, that's impressive.

You must be one of those people who thinks the best player on the #1 team should win it every year.

Don't get me wrong, I think Keenum should come in second. He really hasn't played anyone, though. RG3 has played a tough schedule and put up incredible numbers. That's why I believe he should win.

It's against a sucky old miss and a sucky auburn. The SEC is the best conference at the top, but it's not especially deep. Robert Griffen took baylor, that's right BAYLOR, and made them a team you don't want to play and knocked off OU. (what would've been the last couple years if we would've won the recruiting battle for him?)

There's no question in my mind he (Griffin) should be the frontrunner. The rest is ESPN hype machine for Richardson because they love Alabama and Andrew Luck as some sort of amends for not giving it to Peyton Manning. If you watched Stanford tonight you also saw them trying to lobby Matt Barkley from USC, a team that might as well wear ESPN logos on their jerseys like it's NASCAR, which is just ridiculous.