Pelini's Future

When we (including myself) take a step back and look at things objectively, I think it's clear to see that Pelini's future rides on the performance of the team over the next two games and what happens next year. Next year defined as at least 9 wins and being able to be competitive in the losses (no blowouts). For those in charge (AD, other high ranking university employees, and boosters), this is what will determine whether Bo Pelini is head coach in 2013.

When we (including myself) take a step back and look at things objectively, I think it's clear to see that Pelini's future rides on the performance of the team over the next two games and what happens next year. Next year defined as at least 9 wins and being able to be competitive in the losses (no blowouts). For those in charge (AD, other high ranking university employees, and boosters), this is what will determine whether Bo Pelini is head coach in 2013.

UNNECESSARY THREAD-This subject has been discussed to death

You guys are all fools. The entire coaching staff was abducted by aliens during the off-season and replaced with high quality replicants. Osborne and Chris Petersen are the masterminds. Spread the word!

You laugh now, but I'll be the one laughing when Trev Alberts becomes the AD and names Petersen the head coach. Then, they're gonna replace the FieldTurf with SmurfTurf.