What Did We Learn???

walksalone

1) Nice win...we had to have this game. :thumbs

2) Great game by Rex! :worship

3) Nice job by K. Bell...he played hard all game...great catch...love to see us help our QB and you see this in a lot of other college football games...WR's making the catch despite the pass not being perfect. :w00t

4) Good games also from TMart, David, Dennard, and Compton. I thought Whaley was pretty good and nice to see him getting playing time. :clap

5) Other posters also nailed it...Bob Davie showed he does not know a lot about our team with some of the commentary he made. :facepalm:

6) Still lovin' the diamond formation. :koolaid2:

7) I think we will likely play a team ranked ahead of us for a bowl...we will be underdog. Get to see what we can do with the extra practice and prep for what should be a really good opponent. Looking forward to it! :box

1) Iowa would maybe beat Kansas if they were in the Big 12...with the emphasis on "Maybe"

2) My game plan was proven to be absolutely true...pound the ball and Iowa caves in like a house of cards

3) I can leave a football game at the start of the second quarter and come back during the middle of the third and not miss a thing

4) David is the real deal but I'll keep Knott and Klein.

5) You can destroy a passing game by locking down the only receiver Vandenberg thinks exists on the field.

6) The Hero trophy doesn't fall apart like the CyHawk trophy did.

7) This game should have been called "The Border Snore"

8) The fact that Vandenberg is one of the leading QBs in the Big 10 should be a source of embarassment to the rest of the QBs in the Big 10

9) Taylor Martinez may have the worst throwing mechanics of any QB in college football but at least he doesn't plant his passes into the facemask of a defensive lineman

10) If runs up the middle work for good yardage, you can count on Iowa to try a reverse

11) The Iowa offense makes the Husker offense look imaginative....Iowa may be the only team with the Flying V still in the playbook.

Oops...out of fingers, toes and other apendages so I guess that's all I learned...

1) Iowa would maybe beat Kansas if they were in the Big 12...with the emphasis on "Maybe"

2) My game plan was proven to be absolutely true...pound the ball and Iowa caves in like a house of cards

3) I can leave a football game at the start of the second quarter and come back during the middle of the third and not miss a thing

4) David is the real deal but I'll keep Knott and Klein.

5) You can destroy a passing game by locking down the only receiver Vandenberg thinks exists on the field.

6) The Hero trophy doesn't fall apart like the CyHawk trophy did.

7) This game should have been called "The Border Snore"

8) The fact that Vandenberg is one of the leading QBs in the Big 10 should be a source of embarassment to the rest of the QBs in the Big 10

9) Taylor Martinez may have the worst throwing mechanics of any QB in college football but at least he doesn't plant his passes into the facemask of a defensive lineman

10) If runs up the middle work for good yardage, you can count on Iowa to try a reverse

11) The Iowa offense makes the Husker offense look imaginative....Iowa may be the only team with the Flying V still in the playbook.

Oops...out of fingers, toes and other apendages so I guess that's all I learned...

The "Border Snore".....Lol!

1. Something was not right with T-Mart throwing the ball today

2. Kenny Bell is going to be an animal in a couple years

3. The Defense has atoned some for last weeks debacle

4. Rex is just not human

5. We may have to earn the calls in the B1G

Gee genius, I wonder who threw those balls to Bell? I suppose all his drops this year were our qb's problem too, right?

Same old....same thing.

Next time before you get up on your high horse, make sure you don't stick your dick in the stirrup....

4. Rex is just not human

Gee genius, I wonder who threw those balls to Bell? I suppose all his drops this year were our qb's problem too, right?

Same old....same thing.

Next time before you get up on your high horse, make sure you don't stick your dick in the stirrup....

That would be extremely painful. Honestly bshirt, Taylor probably didn't have his best day throwing the ball.

4. Rex is just not human

Same old....same thing.

That would be extremely painful. Honestly bshirt, Taylor probably didn't have his best day throwing the ball.

Sure, I agree with ya.