Forecast: Two Commits this Week

Not Seisay... He has 2 SEC offers now and is originally from that area. One of those offers is new and he immediately set up an official to see that school. Needs more time...

Not Peat... He is not ready yet. Has more visits he wants to take first. Is waiting for that feeling which he doesn't have yet.

Not Diggs... He is going to choose at Army All American game. It will be 3 hats (Nebraska, South Carolina, and one other)

Not Powell... Despite the fact that NU coaches are visiting him in home this week, he listed his top 2 schools after his official to Nebraska. (Texas A&M & Washington)

Not Valentine... After in home, still wants to take more visits before committing.

Not Bullard... We have lost him to Clemson or South Carolina.

Beaver? I think he has been too quiet. Didn't vocalize much impression with his visit to Nebraska. I saw him going to UCLA or Washington but with UCLA's Neuhiesel out... He may lean towards us. This is just too grey right now.

It could be Marcus Rios or Devin Fuller, let's also not forget about Tyrone Neal who had a fantastic visit and was glowing about Nebraska. I fully anticipate Debo to deflect to LSU and I think the coaches know this reality as well... I think the coaches might have had Tyrone as a secondary option, but I think those kids are the closest to pulling the trigger for us when the coaches are ready to accept.

Not Seisay... He has 2 SEC offers now and is originally from that area. One of those offers is new and he immediately set up an official to see that school. Needs more time...

Not Peat... He is not ready yet. Has more visits he wants to take first. Is waiting for that feeling which he doesn't have yet.

Not Diggs... He is going to choose at Army All American game. It will be 3 hats (Nebraska, South Carolina, and one other)

Not Powell... Despite the fact that NU coaches are visiting him in home this week, he listed his top 2 schools after his official to Nebraska. (Texas A&M & Washington)

Not Valentine... After in home, still wants to take more visits before committing.

Beaver? I think he has been too quiet. Didn't vocalize much impression with his visit to Nebraska. I saw him going to UCLA or Washington but with UCLA's Neuhiesel out... He may lean towards us. This is just too grey right now.

It could be Marcus Rios or Devin Fuller, let's also not forget about Tyrone Neal who had a fantastic visit and was glowing about Nebraska. I fully anticipate Debo to deflect to LSU and I think the coaches know this reality as well... I think the coaches might have had Tyrone as a secondary option, but I think those kids are the closest to pulling the trigger for us when the coaches are ready to accept.

i totatlly disagree with you about peat........

everything he's said hints that nebraska is the clear leader and someplace he would want to end up

Seisay is from Virginia originally. Ole Miss is not a "scarey" offer, and honestly neither is Arky, which is not that new of news.

Has always said he is announcing in January or February. It is becoming a three horse race with NU, Stanford, and FSU. His visit last weekend went better than many expected, and that is saying a lot because many were banking on it being a real good visit/reunion with Todd/Holiday trip.

The third hat honestly IMO will be Vandy.

Hasn't been a "high priority" for a while.

Hasn't even taken any officials yet.

Not new, not shocking

Probably a reason NU has made such a strong push for RIos. Cal is all over this kid now and Georgia has even entered the picture.

It could be Marcus Rios or Devin Fuller, let's also not forget about Tyrone Neal who had a fantastic visit and was glowing about Nebraska. I fully anticipate Debo to deflect to LSU and I think the coaches know this reality as well... I think the coaches might have had Tyrone as a secondary option, but I think those kids are the closest to pulling the trigger for us when the coaches are ready to accept. Any of these kids would be gladly be accepted by the staff if they pull the trigger now, sans Powell who wasn't much of an option.

Seisay is from Virginia originally. Ole Miss is not a "scarey" offer, and honestly neither is Arky, which is not that new of news.

Has always said he is announcing in January or February. It is becoming a three horse race with NU, Stanford, and FSU. His visit last weekend went better than many expected, and that is saying a lot because many were banking on it being a real good visit/reunion with Todd/Holiday trip.

The third hat honestly IMO will be Vandy.

Hasn't been a "high priority" for a while.

Hasn't even taken any officials yet.

Not new, not shocking

Probably a reason NU has made such a strong push for RIos. Cal is all over this kid now and Georgia has even entered the picture.

It could be Marcus Rios or Devin Fuller, let's also not forget about Tyrone Neal who had a fantastic visit and was glowing about Nebraska. I fully anticipate Debo to deflect to LSU and I think the coaches know this reality as well... I think the coaches might have had Tyrone as a secondary option, but I think those kids are the closest to pulling the trigger for us when the coaches are ready to accept. Any of these kids would be gladly be accepted by the staff if they pull the trigger now, sans Powell who wasn't much of an option.

FSU has entered the picture....they might be a "scary" offer.

I hope our interest and relationship with him pays dividends. I think he could step in and make an immediate impact, especially since he already had D-I experience from playing at Memphis.

Its Friday and we havent gotten our forecasted 2 commits this week. Not nervous yet, we will still get some good guys, but im starting to think about what the coaches would do if we swung and missed at the last second on these guys. We now have 7 guys with room for 8 more maybe 9. I wonder what the coaches would do, offer the next best in Jan? We are taking a big risk....and i like that we are, i wouldnt have it any other way. Just really want to get the guys were in on, we NEED to. Could be the difference in our 2013 run defensively.