BIG Championship Site

They should play it in Lincoln.

Where the hell would they play it in Lincoln?

I hear it's a real nice place. Nice people. And they have this thing called a Runza.

Seriously dude, turn on your sarcasm detector.

I don't have one...can I buy it at Best Buy or as an App for my phone?

Do they have Best Buy stores in Kansas?

Nah but if I drive to Topeka I can check out a catalog from the post office that will let me order through the mail. I should get one of these "detectors" in time for next season.

Stay west of Topeka Blvd.

I am amazed at how much violence and crime there is in Topeka, Wichita and the greater Manhattan area. What is it about Kansas that drives people crazy, geez.

I heard Wichita is full of gang stuff for some reason. Crazy... I have NEVER felt unsafe in Lincoln. Even at 27th and Vine to Superior area.... NEVER. Course I always look poor as hell.

How about at the Home Field of the best team, like out here in the Pac 12?

I'd like to keep it in one venue every year kind of like what the SEC's done with Atlanta. It's predictable for fans across the country and drives those mottos we enjoy hearing every year. Which would motivate your Huskers more? "CHICAGO OR DIE" or "EARN THE RIGHT TO STAY AND PLAY IN LINCOLN OR TO TRAVEL TO THE CROSS CONFERENCE DIVISIONAL CHAMPION'S HOME FIELD"?

• Fire 1

I hear it's a real nice place. Nice people. And they have this thing called a Runza.

Nah but if I drive to Topeka I can check out a catalog from the post office that will let me order through the mail. I should get one of these "detectors" in time for next season.

I am amazed at how much violence and crime there is in Topeka, Wichita and the greater Manhattan area. What is it about Kansas that drives people crazy, geez.

No doubt. That's a big part of the reason I left Topeka. Not to mention those worthless aholes at the Goodyear plant and having a really difficult time not running over the Fred Phelps gang with my car since I saw them dumbasses almost every freaking day.

I heard Wichita is full of gang stuff for some reason. Crazy... I have NEVER felt unsafe in Lincoln. Even at 27th and Vine to Superior area.... NEVER. Course I always look poor as hell.

You're like the tenth person I've heard that from and while I've never seen it I believe it. Apparently the interstates bring in drugs or something....

Personally I would like to see a 5 year rotation. Indy and Detroit each get 2 years and Chicago gets one.

Remember when the Big 12 said that all CCG's would be in Texas at the very beginning and we put a bid in for it with a guarantee of a sellout? Husker fans would take ANY additional tickets if they rotated. Soldier Field, Ann Arbor, Ohio State, PSU, Lincoln.....

Soldier field would be cool.

Personally I would like to see a 5 year rotation. Indy and Detroit each get 2 years and Chicago gets one.

Remember when the Big 12 said that all CCG's would be in Texas at the very beginning and we put a bid in for it with a guarantee of a sellout? Husker fans would take ANY additional tickets if they rotated. Soldier Field, Ann Arbor, Ohio State, PSU, Lincoln.....

Soldier field would be cool.

What I meant about extra tix was when the game was in Lincoln(of course)

Home field would be cool. Guaranteed sellout....

Lincoln seems to be way better than Topeka and Wichita but I haven't looked at any crime statistics, just purely observations. And I spent plenty of time in the sh**ty part of Lincoln in college. Never would have done that in Topeka.

Lincoln seems to be way better than Topeka and Wichita but I haven't looked at any crime statistics, just purely observations. And I spent plenty of time in the sh**ty part of Lincoln in college. Never would have done that in Topeka.

I think Omaha picks up the crime slack for Lincoln.

Ok I've only been downtown and around Wannamaker but seriously.....is there a part of Topeka that isn't sh**ty?

The only areas of Kansas I halfway like are that rich bit around KC (don't remember the name, I just moved here) and Manhattan (just because its better than JC and Ogden)

I'd like to keep it in one venue every year kind of like what the SEC's done with Atlanta. It's predictable for fans across the country and drives those mottos we enjoy hearing every year. Which would motivate your Huskers more? "CHICAGO OR DIE" or "EARN THE RIGHT TO STAY AND PLAY IN LINCOLN OR TO TRAVEL TO THE CROSS CONFERENCE DIVISIONAL CHAMPION'S HOME FIELD"?

I think they should talk about home field. Imagine having to play at the other guys house or at your house. THAT is a true home field in early DEC...

I think they should talk about home field. Imagine having to play at the other guys house or at your house. THAT is a true home field in early DEC...

meh, its a matter of preference really. Like I said, I much prefer the SEC format but its not like there's anything measurably wrong with the Pac-12 one, or even the ACC one...we have a lot of great stadiums to shift around to.