BIG Championship Site

Watching the Wisc-Mich St didn't feel to me that having the BIG Championship game played indoors was the right decision. Just didn't feel like a BIG championship game and the environment didn't feel right. I know this was discussed earlier in the year but it really struck me watching this game. Would have loved to see it played outdoors. Anyone else feel this way after watching the game?

They should play it in Lincoln.

Where the hell would they play it in Lincoln?

I hear it's a real nice place. Nice people. And they have this thing called a Runza.

Seriously dude, turn on your sarcasm detector.

Edit: I thought you meant why... Where? Lincoln Southeast of course. Based on all the empty seats I saw at the game it should be about the right size :box

I hear it's a real nice place. Nice people. And they have this thing called a Runza.

I don't have one...can I buy it at Best Buy or as an App for my phone?

Do they have Best Buy stores in Kansas?

Nah but if I drive to Topeka I can check out a catalog from the post office that will let me order through the mail. I should get one of these "detectors" in time for next season.

Personally I would like to see a 5 year rotation. Indy and Detroit each get 2 years and Chicago gets one.

Remember when the Big 12 said that all CCG's would be in Texas at the very beginning and we put a bid in for it with a guarantee of a sellout? Husker fans would take ANY additional tickets if they rotated. Soldier Field, Ann Arbor, Ohio State, PSU, Lincoln.....

Nah but if I drive to Topeka I can check out a catalog from the post office that will let me order through the mail. I should get one of these "detectors" in time for next season.

Stay west of Topeka Blvd.

Personally I would like to see a 5 year rotation. Indy and Detroit each get 2 years and Chicago gets one.

Remember when the Big 12 said that all CCG's would be in Texas at the very beginning and we put a bid in for it with a guarantee of a sellout? Husker fans would take ANY additional tickets if they rotated. Soldier Field, Ann Arbor, Ohio State, PSU, Lincoln.....

Soldier field would be cool.

Watching the Wisc-Mich St didn't feel to me that having the BIG Championship game played indoors was the right decision. Just didn't feel like a BIG championship game and the environment didn't feel right. I know this was discussed earlier in the year but it really struck me watching this game. Would have loved to see it played outdoors. Anyone else feel this way after watching the game?

It felt kind of empty. I know it wasn't but it felt that way. It also seemed like there were more MSU fans there-I could hear cheering when they did something good but not so much when Wiscy did something. It was like watching a Spartan home game. Weird.

It shouldn't and probably won't be in any college town so throw that out. I'd love to have it at Soldier Field every year. That Stadium (and Lambeau, but can't be done because of logistical reasons) really embodies the character of the conference and its pretty convenient for most fans to get to.

Stay west of Topeka Blvd.

I am amazed at how much violence and crime there is in Topeka, Wichita and the greater Manhattan area. What is it about Kansas that drives people crazy, geez.