For PS3, i'm starting to get a bit bored of MW3 already and im costantly playing sports games (fifa, ncaa) and those can only keep my attention for so long....so what new game would you suggest? i want a fun campaign with good muliplayer...i tried assasins creed for awhile and liked it but then i got stuck and couldnt figure out what to do for an hour so i traded it back in for need for speed...any good, fun games out?

Skyrim is an all consuming game, though it has no multiplayer at all, and never will. Uncontested game of the year in my opinion.

Uncharted is a good franchise, and 2 and 3 both have critically acclaimed multiplayer (I have played 1 and 2, great games, though I didn't touch the multiplayer)

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine was fun for me, and the multiplayer was decent, I have not tried the new co-op mode. I'm a huge fan of the universe the game exists in, its not for everyone.

Dark Souls is a great game, and definitely not for everyone. It is very hard. You will die, alot. Its got a unique multiplayer, no voice chat or communicating with anything other than gestures. There is a co-op where you work with up to 2 other players to defeat bosses. Or you do pvp on an 'invasion.' You will die alot. And the game offers no helping hands, either find a wiki or dive in. Not for everyone, but I loved it. Did I mention you will die alot?

Dead Island is a fun game, some frame rate issues, and a somewhat dated look in some places. It does have online co-op.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is another good fps/rpg hybrid, a lot of fun and quite a bit of freedom.

I can offer deeper opinions or info on any of these if that helps.

Skyrim is an all consuming game, though it has no multiplayer at all, and never will. Uncontested game of the year in my opinion.

Uncharted is a good franchise, and 2 and 3 both have critically acclaimed multiplayer (I have played 1 and 2, great games, though I didn't touch the multiplayer)

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine was fun for me, and the multiplayer was decent, I have not tried the new co-op mode. I'm a huge fan of the universe the game exists in, its not for everyone.

Dark Souls is a great game, and definitely not for everyone. It is very hard. You will die, alot. Its got a unique multiplayer, no voice chat or communicating with anything other than gestures. There is a co-op where you work with up to 2 other players to defeat bosses. Or you do pvp on an 'invasion.' You will die alot. And the game offers no helping hands, either find a wiki or dive in. Not for everyone, but I loved it. Did I mention you will die alot?

Dead Island is a fun game, some frame rate issues, and a somewhat dated look in some places. It does have online co-op.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is another good fps/rpg hybrid, a lot of fun and quite a bit of freedom.

I can offer deeper opinions or info on any of these if that helps.

i just added u on ps3, im nhuskers007

Ya, I've heard from about 5 people that Skyrim is awesome (but I haven't played it myself)

Skyrim has close to, or maybe even more than, the content an MMO has at release, its really crazy. And I'm not talking grinding or 'repeatable' quests. If you wanted to do everything, you will be sinking above 200 hours in.

I caved and bought it. I made the mistake of killing a chicken in the first town and then the quest person tried to kill me.

The thing they did that's horrible for people like me is left so much lootable crap laying around and I just have to make sure I look at all of it, just in case. I mean, who knows how useful this piece of lint will be later on. The only gripe (it's really minor) is I can't look at the front of my character. Or am I just missing something? I want to see what my armor looks like :P

I caved and bought it. I made the mistake of killing a chicken in the first town and then the quest person tried to kill me.

The thing they did that's horrible for people like me is left so much lootable crap laying around and I just have to make sure I look at all of it, just in case. I mean, who knows how useful this piece of lint will be later on. The only gripe (it's really minor) is I can't look at the front of my character. Or am I just missing something? I want to see what my armor looks like :P

You should be able to, you just can't with weapons drawn. Consoles its just swing the camera around. On PC I'm not sure, I know previous versions had a 'vanity camera' you could use, I want to say it was the 'V' key

Do you have it on console or pc?

On the 360, you can press in on the right joy stick to activate third person. With your weapon sheathed, you should be able to use the right stick to rotate the angle and view the front of your character.

I ended up buying it, played for a few hours and then realized ive been playing on my non-used other account, that pissed me off so im going to start a new game on my main account, and you can look at the front of him...when you push circle and go over to items, you can change his gear (armour, boots, hats) and it will show you what it looks like from the front.

Thanks guys :P

The PS3 crashes quite a bit while playing. Apparently they added a patch on November 29 to fix crashes that happen when you start getting bigger save files, but it made it so more crashes happen earlier in the game. Hopefully they'll fix that soon.

I have not experienced many crashes at all. My save file is north of 10mb, every once in a while I just don't come out of a load screen, but its as apt to happen as soon as I start as several hours in.

• 2 weeks later...