Cross Division "Rival"

You know I'm not how fond I am of this set up anymore. Mich St gets fricking Indiana every year while Wiscy gets 'Sota? Everyone else gets a possible loss while these seem to be pretty much "expected" wins. Granted we face Penn St, who may be down for awhile but still I'm not so sure these games shouldn't just rotate like the other cross div games. Freaking Indiana every year...come on man.

Nebraska is not about gimmes. We have a great tradition, to keep that we have to play anyone, anywhere, anytime. I would prefer that we play exactly what we played this year, every year. It will get us far more exposure, win or lose.

We have to start thinking that way again. Can not be afraid of the big bad wolf(Badger/Wolverine anymore).

• Fire 1

I remember looking at those matchups and wondering wtf? The SEC is pretty even, you got Vandy and UK playing MSU and Ole Miss, Bama-Tennessee(not too even recently), UF-LSU, UGA-AU, USC-Arky, and now Mizzou-TAMU. Although there have been rumors that LSU may be switching to our permanent rival but that remains to be seen.

I remember looking at those matchups and wondering wtf? The SEC is pretty even, you got Vandy and UK playing MSU and Ole Miss, Bama-Tennessee(not too even recently), UF-LSU, UGA-AU, USC-Arky, and now Mizzou-TAMU. Although there have been rumors that LSU may be switching to our permanent rival but that remains to be seen.

It was done to preserve rivalries which I have no problem with.

Any change that would screw up the UW-Minnesota rivalry would turn me into a NU hater for life.

• Fire 1

It was done to preserve rivalries which I have no problem with.

Any change that would screw up the UW-Minnesota rivalry would turn me into a NU hater for life.

That's good because you can keep that Minnesota rivalry...Personally I would have liked our cross divisional game to be tOSU first and Wisconsin second. Penn St. will be licking thier wounds for awhile so I don't think they will be relavent any time soon.