Tebow's Broncos.

redblooded

Let me start this by saying I absolutely hated Tebow in college, or rather the press he got as "Tebow" in college. However, how in the hell does he do it? He just goes out there and wills his team to freaking win and it seriously almost seems like 'god' is on his side. 7 and 1 as a starter in the nfl, for someone with as little skill throwing the ball as he has it is just nuts.

I'm a fan, now, I hope he bass akwards his way to a Superbowl ring. He's won through huge praise at Florida and huge negativity at Denver. His teams win games they shouldn't, which now seems like every one, even one's I've turned off and thought "ain't happening today Tim" like today's game. What the heck is with this dude?

Let me start this by saying I absolutely hated Tebow in college, or rather the press he got as "Tebow" in college. However, how in the hell does he do it? He just goes out there and wills his team to freaking win and it seriously almost seems like 'god' is on his side. 7 and 1 as a starter in the nfl, for someone with as little skill throwing the ball as he has it is just nuts.

I'm a fan, now, I hope he bass akwards his way to a Superbowl ring. He's won through huge praise at Florida and huge negativity at Denver. His teams win games they shouldn't, which now seems like every one, even one's I've turned off and thought "ain't happening today Tim" like today's game. What the heck is with this dude?

He's not playing against good teams. If the Bears still had Cutler playing i would guarantee you the Broncos would'n't have won. Wait til they play a good team like the Patriots or in the playoffs against the Ravens or Steelers. If he can beat those teams then he does deserve the praise but let's wait til they play much better competition before we do.

he's what 7 and 1 as an NFL starter including 5 or 6 4th quarter comebacks? Look I wanted to punch the dude in the face just for being himself at florida as much as the next guy. he keeps winning, it's ridiculous. At some point you've just got to give in. I've come to that point. I hope he wins a bass akwards superbowl. Just to spite the NFL pundits that have hated on the guy since he was drafted.

One thing is for sure, it's must watch TV and the NFL is loving every minute of it. I'd guess right now the Broncos are pulling as good or better ratings from the average fan then the undefeated Packers and at this point in the season that is quite an accomplishment. When I go to work on Monday, the talk with the coworkers always seems to be Tebow and the Broncos. No doubt there will be more tomorrow.

he's what 7 and 1 as an NFL starter including 5 or 6 4th quarter comebacks? Look I wanted to punch the dude in the face just for being himself at florida as much as the next guy. he keeps winning, it's ridiculous. At some point you've just got to give in. I've come to that point. I hope he wins a bass akwards superbowl. Just to spite the NFL pundits that have hated on the guy since he was drafted.

Someone has a man crush lol

One thing is for sure, it's must watch TV and the NFL is loving every minute of it. I'd guess right now the Broncos are pulling as good or better ratings from the average fan then the undefeated Packers and at this point in the season that is quite an accomplishment. When I go to work on Monday, the talk with the coworkers always seems to be Tebow and the Broncos. No doubt there will be more tomorrow.

As a Packers fan I'll say I'd almost have rather watched the last few minutes of Tebow's game than the Packers' rout. I mean watching the Packers is getting to be like how I'd imagine putting a ferrari on a treadmill would be...its beautiful but just kind of boring.....

I'm not a fan of Tebow, Didn't like him at Florida, and he's way too overtly religious for me. But damn, I find myself watching the Bronco's games because they come down to these unreal finishes. It just boggles my mind how he can be so awful for 3 quarters and money for the 4th. But he would be 0-7 if it wasn't for that defense. And Fox has got to be a leading candidate for NFL coach of the year.

Well, they are due up for a wooping like they got from Detroit next week in Foxborough. I admire the determination and guts of Tebow, but I hope for the sake of the Broncos organization they lose their last three games so Tebow can be traded or used in a non-starting role. Then again the Jets made it two AFC championships with Sanchez so anything can happen.

I'm tired of people saying he didn't win it. It's always someone else who did it. Sorry, 7-1 isn't always someone else. He's the QB. Say what you want about it being a team game, that's the most important position on the team. The press he got in college annoyed the crap out of me but it wasn't his fault and I'm cheering for him.