Penn State QB released from Hospital

husker_hurdler

"I'm going to make sure they understand the ramifications of what (we're doing), and the way we're headed here and how we're going to do things," Bradley said in a news conference in mid-November. "I made it perfectly clear that if you step out of line, I'm coming down quick and fast and hard."
From the sounds of that, it wouldn't surprise me if both players watch the TicketCity Bowl on TV. Poor Penn State. The hits they just keep a coming.

The poor Nittany Lions can't catch a good break.

Bolden Hits Bump in the Road

According to sources within the Penn State football program, backup quarterback Rob Bolden is dealing with what is being described as a "minor" legal issue.

It is unclear whether the problem will impact his playing status.

The sources said an off-field incident involving Bolden occurred Friday evening. Bolden practiced with the team Saturday and took part in a squad meeting late Saturday afternoon.

.../cont/...

"I'm going to make sure they understand the ramifications of what (we're doing), and the way we're headed here and how we're going to do things," Bradley said in a news conference in mid-November. "I made it perfectly clear that if you step out of line, I'm coming down quick and fast and hard."
From the sounds of that, it wouldn't surprise me if both players watch the TicketCity Bowl on TV. Poor Penn State. The hits they just keep a coming.

From what I read, the QB went down with just one hit...

• Fire 1

Ha ha! And that's another hit to Penn State. Wimpy quarterback.

He does have "moxie" though

230682.jpg

I could never see Martinez being knocked out with a punch. Maybe by Suh

• 2 weeks later...

i seem to recall that after one of the practices leading up to the 94 orange bowl against FSU that leslie dennis (DB) sucker punched lance lundberg (OT) in the locker room, essentially knocking him out. i recall that lundberg payed in the game, but then there was talk of him suing the university or holbein because they (coaches, team doctor, etc.) convinced him to play even though he had a concussion or broken bones in his face as a result of the punch. does anyone remember the details of this? can't remember how it was settled.