Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

I figured it out after reading some tweets this morning...97 is...Dirk Chatelain! No one else is as whiney and negative towards Bo, Nebraska and the players. Welcome aboard Dirk :thumbs

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Bo should explain why Caputo case is different than others that led to suspension...

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Just because he wasn't charged w/ DUI doesn't mean he wasn't driving drunk.

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: And if perception is wrong, then Bo should explain why...I understand the need to keep things in-house, but this warrants explanation

I'll explain it for you 97. He didn't get a DWI. He got reckless driving.

Actually Dirk is pretty easy on Bo, almost girl scout-ish. There are entire boards where Pelini is shredded much harder than I do. They're actually completely correct in their assessment of his foolish antics and terrible coaching. But continue to live in your delusional fantasy world and think he's anything but a high paid carnival clown in charge of yet another failed experiment since 97

Wow. Your off the deep end aren't ya. The only place I have seen anything remotely close to what you are saying is on the rivals free board. And that is pretty much one or two guys spreading that hate. You probably ought to go back to those other sits where you share the same opinion's with others. BUH BYE.

Still want Gary Patterson there, partner?

Anything would be better than what we have, maybe not Cosgrove, but their defenses were very similar this season, maybe pay Mangino in Pizzas.

Yeah bc we would all love to lose to La. Tech every year. Good idea!

Or Northwestern at home, non bowl Texas at home, ISUs and spats with the Jackrabbits are pretty equal

I figured it out after reading some tweets this morning...97 is...Dirk Chatelain! No one else is as whiney and negative towards Bo, Nebraska and the players. Welcome aboard Dirk :thumbs

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Bo should explain why Caputo case is different than others that led to suspension...

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Just because he wasn't charged w/ DUI doesn't mean he wasn't driving drunk.

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: And if perception is wrong, then Bo should explain why...I understand the need to keep things in-house, but this warrants explanation

I'll explain it for you 97. He didn't get a DWI. He got reckless driving.

Actually Dirk is pretty easy on Bo, almost girl scout-ish. There are entire boards where Pelini is shredded much harder than I do. They're actually completely correct in their assessment of his foolish antics and terrible coaching. But continue to live in your delusional fantasy world and think he's anything but a high paid carnival clown in charge of yet another failed experiment since 97

Wow. Your off the deep end aren't ya. The only place I have seen anything remotely close to what you are saying is on the rivals free board. And that is pretty much one or two guys spreading that hate. You probably ought to go back to those other sits where you share the same opinion's with others. BUH BYE.

Im off the deep end? I'm guessing you haven't been paying much attention to Bo getting manhandled coaching wise by much lesser opponents?

Anything would be better than what we have, maybe not Cosgrove, but their defenses were very similar this season, maybe pay Mangino in Pizzas.

Or Northwestern at home, non bowl Texas at home, ISUs and spats with the Jackrabbits are pretty equal

Northwestern is better than La. Tech. Texas is still Texas and have 5 star recruits all over the field. Paul Rhoades is a damn good coach, remember OSU game this year or were you too busy figuring out how to steal Christmas up in your cave? And we beat SDSU, who cares?

Mods can we please let the rules slide one night and all tell this guy how we really feel about him without getting banned?

Northwestern is better than La. Tech. Texas is still Texas and have 5 star recruits all over the field. Paul Rhoades is a damn good coach, remember OSU game this year or were you too busy figuring out how to steal Christmas up in your cave? And we beat SDSU, who cares?

Mods can we please let the rules slide one night and all tell this guy how we really feel about him without getting banned?

10cf0ffb-9004-4ce7-95cc-8f3ec43bf089.jpg

I don't even understand the La.tech thing, are you talking about when they had a career record setting day against Solich or something. Texas is still Texas eh, at least they beat Rice, wyoming, Florida atlantic and us at home.....darn impressive. Do I remember the OSU game this year where they were having their way with the Huskers before David jacked their QB who would have continued to chew through Pelinis defense? Yeah I remember it just like the Wisconsin game, Michigan fiasco, Northwestern debacle and last years horrendous bowl game. Things are really looking up!

Leave Not since 97 alone, he makes a lot of good points. I especially like the parts where he rags on Nebraska for sucking.

Look at our staff, you want that staff up in Wisconsin? You think the Huskers have one quality coach on their staff? If so, who and why. I can say Ron Brown was part of the staff when we were dominating and at least respectable.

Leave Not since 97 alone, he makes a lot of good points. I especially like the parts where he rags on Nebraska for sucking.

Look at our staff, you want that staff up in Wisconsin? You think the Huskers have one quality coach on their staff? If so, who and why. I can say Ron Brown was part of the staff when we were dominating and at least respectable.

Do video assistants count? Because I think Mike Nobler is doing a great job.

Damn it Callahan, don't you ever get tired of ruining anything associated with the Huskers.

I don't even understand the La.tech thing, are you talking about when they had a career record setting day against Solich or something. Texas is still Texas eh, at least they beat Rice, wyoming, Florida atlantic and us at home.....darn impressive. Do I remember the OSU game this year where they were having their way with the Huskers before David jacked their QB who would have continued to chew through Pelinis defense? Yeah I remember it just like the Wisconsin game, Michigan fiasco, Northwestern debacle and last years horrendous bowl game. Things are really looking up!

Apparently you don't watch any college football other than Nebraska. Now I understand why you're so ignorant when it comes to the sport.

You say you want Gary Patterson to come in and replace Pelini when his TCU team got beat by La. Tech last night. Good solution to your Pelini problem, right?

Texas beat us every time in the Big 12 except one, they had our number. I was talking about Iowa St. beating Oklahoma St. who was ranked number 2 in the nation at the time, providing proof to my statement that Rhoades is a good coach. They got damn lucky that game, also.

Your solutions to solve "your" problem are stupid. You know absolutely nothing about college football. You're a pessimist and all you do is complain and I feel bad for you, especially during Christmas time. Get off the computer, worry about the important things in your life (which I hope is not football or a football coach) and have a Merry Christmas. Im done.

Apparently you don't watch any college football other than Nebraska. Now I understand why you're so ignorant when it comes to the sport.

You say you want Gary Patterson to come in and replace Pelini when his TCU team got beat by La. Tech Last night. Good solution to your Pelini problem, right?

Texas beat us every time in the Big 12 except one, they had our number. I was talking about Iowa St. beating Oklahoma St. who was ranked number 2 in the nation at the time, providing proof to my statement that Rhoades is a good coach. They got damn lucky that game, also.

Your solutions to solve "your" problem are stupid. You know absolutely nothing about college football. You're a pessimist and all you do is complain and I feel bad for you, especially during Christmas time. Get off the computer, worry about the important things in your life (which I hope is not football or a football coach) and have a Merry Christmas. Im done.

Hey bud TCU actually pulled it out and won last night.....didn't want to be that guy but yea they won and it sucked.

You say you want Gary Patterson to come in and replace Pelini when his TCU team got beat by La. Tech Last night. Good solution to your Pelini problem, right?

Hey bud TCU actually pulled it out and won last night.....didn't want to be that guy but yea they won and it sucked.

Yeah, you're right. Still, they almost lost to La. Tech. According to this guys logic (us almost losing to SDSU) Gary Patterson is a crappy coach because they almost lost to inferior competition.