Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

people who bag on Bo can kiss my rosy-haired rectum..you all deserve that fraud called callahandjob

People who set the bar at Callahan and are happy with anything that's even a little better than what he gave us can kiss my rosy-haired rectum...you all deserve 9 win seasons, no conference championships and no BCS bowls.

See how that works both ways?? :)

callahandjob was a f'ing mess who hated being here and hated everything Nebraska stood for prior to him coming here to enlighten the NFL pimple-assed computer-materbating, groupies- Bo is a good coach who will, if people quit being a bunch of pussies about it, keep winning and will start winning conference titles etc. Tom took years before his ship came in, and that was back when we had more advantages (prop 48's more scollies etc) if Tom were coaching in this puss age of the internet weinies, he would have took the Colorado job-and who in there right mind set the bar at 70 point losses? (oh yeah those pimpled-assed internet weinies that can kiss my rosie-haired rectum) so no it doesn't work both ways- sorry

At least now we have a sunshine-pumping troll. :lol:

so you have nothing other than that to say?

nice

people who bag on Bo can kiss my rosy-haired rectum..you all deserve that fraud called callahandjob

People who set the bar at Callahan and are happy with anything that's even a little better than what he gave us can kiss my rosy-haired rectum...you all deserve 9 win seasons, no conference championships and no BCS bowls.

callahandjob was a f'ing mess who hated being here and hated everything Nebraska stood for prior to him coming here to enlighten the NFL pimple-assed computer-materbating, groupies- Bo is a good coach who will, if people quit being a bunch of pussies about it, keep winning and will start winning conference titles etc. Tom took years before his ship came in, and that was back when we had more advantages (prop 48's more scollies etc) if Tom were coaching in this puss age of the internet weinies, he would have took the Colorado job-and who in there right mind set the bar at 70 point losses? (oh yeah those pimpled-assed internet weinies that can kiss my rosie-haired rectum) so no it doesn't work both ways- sorry

so you have nothing other than that to say?

nice

No, you're certainly my favorite.

Ugh. I thought I couldn't hate this topic more.

Then I saw that bouncing boob photo. No, that's not why I hate the topic more. It didn't bother me. But it made me decide that I would find a sexy man gif to post here for my own amusement. I've now spent the last ten minutes looking for one and I hate you all because they are just terrible.

I mean, WTF? Nobody ever wants to look at this. This isn't even the worst one!

m37.gif

His nipple rings are glittering!

But it made me decide that I would find a sexy man gif to post here for my own amusement. I've now spent the last ten minutes looking for one and I hate you all because they are just terrible.

I feel so bad for you that you had to look at all the hot, sweaty mens. You poor girl.

But they were all cheesy and terrible. There just isn't much of a market for them. All that image did was make me laugh

Didn't they contact him. I think people are making way to much out of this stuff. As far as Bo being fired. If the Nebraska fire's another 10 win a year coach. Good luck finding a replacement, who would want a job where the coach was just fired for only winning 10 games a year.

Its not clear who's agent talked to who but Bo was asked point blank by reporters today to acknowledge his commitment to Nebraska Football and he DID NOT. He brushed it aside and completely ignored it which goes to show how lucky we arent

Um, he was asked by Eric Olsen, who happens to have one of the biggest chips on his shoulders against NU and specifically Bo Pelini among the local reporters. Bo doesn't like him, and in this instance I think he's justified. Olsen can't write an article without cracking on the Huskers.

This is true. I recall Olsen hinting earlier this year via Twitter that he was in Bo's media doghouse.

Who isn't in Bos media doghouse? How dare someone ask Bo if he's committed to Nebraska already knowing the answers. Those pesky media types always asking stupid questions.

Why does Bo have to justify himself here? He made a commitment to NU when he signed the original contract. Sometimes the media reminds me of the insecure wife who has to hear her husband repeatedly tell her he loves her. Has anything changed since they got married? Nope but she has to hear it every 5 minutes.

Bo hasn't done anything to make me think that anything is different than when he originally signed on. These reports that he interviewed here and there are so illogical. For one thing, an AD would have to go through Osborne to talk with Bo. That hasn't happened. This isn't the first time Bo's name has been linked to HC openings and guess what? It won't be the last. Right now Bo Pelini is our coach. If that changes he'll let us know. Why do we have to have this continual badgering?

Didn't they contact him. I think people are making way to much out of this stuff. As far as Bo being fired. If the Nebraska fire's another 10 win a year coach. Good luck finding a replacement, who would want a job where the coach was just fired for only winning 10 games a year.

Its not clear who's agent talked to who but Bo was asked point blank by reporters today to acknowledge his commitment to Nebraska Football and he DID NOT. He brushed it aside and completely ignored it which goes to show how lucky we arent

Um, he was asked by Eric Olsen, who happens to have one of the biggest chips on his shoulders against NU and specifically Bo Pelini among the local reporters. Bo doesn't like him, and in this instance I think he's justified. Olsen can't write an article without cracking on the Huskers.

Knapp, I agree with your assessment of Eric Olsen, but if you are asked a question about your commitment to Nebraska, you HAVE to answer that question. You HAVE too....Its an easy answer for a committed person....

Why does he have to answer? A committed person SHOWS he's committed. We've all seen coaches who have SAID they are committed to their schools and then leave the next year. I'd rather have a coach who shows he is committed by working hard and improving the team. He's done that and is doing that. We have many naysayers on this board who disagree but the proof is in our record. Many of our wins might not have been pretty but a wins a win.

Not since 97, you've gone from borderline just don't support Bo Pelini to an absolute nut job who likes the "throw crap at the wall and see what sticks person"

I'm going to get Gandalf in here so he can banish this troll.

You see, I consider you a troll. Anyone that watches our incompetence the last couple years as Callahan recruits dry up, and calls people out for pointing out what a fail the Pelini nightmare is, lives in a fantasy world for sure

Damn dude...I step away from this thread for a few hours and you pretty much went off your meds somewhere along the way. I saw where you were coming from early on but now you're taking things a lot farther than a rational person.

That's funny right there!! :D

We'll see about Pearlman. I would guess he's gone before the next 2 years are up. And I think Pearlman has figured out he really doesn't have much say in Bo's future dispite his best efforts. You probably better find a different horse to hit your cart to if you think he has the say when it comes to Bo staying or leaving.

Man I thought my wife was 97. Pretty much what I hear on a daily basis from her.

Bottom line is we can not fire Bo. The one booster that pays the bills loves him. He is not going anywhere.

If, I say if it were to happen it would be because Bo chose to leave. If fired it would take millions of dollars to convince a qualified coach to come here. Nebraska shys away from paying the going market value for top end coaches. Not even close and no desire to do so. See Tom's latest comment.

I have known Tom for many years, I do not think he is happy about the whole situation. I think there are problems with Bo, but financially we could not do away with him.

He is winning enough to keep the masses happy. The very dedicated to winning is the only thing, are not happy, but my guess never will be. If his totals drop to 8 a year, things could change and quickly. I feel he has another two years, but by then things must change.

And I truly believe the job opportunites are far over stated, and very doubtful of happening. Bo is not that hot of a prospect, he has nothing in his history as a Head Coach to warrant interest. Most feel his winning the North is like winning the Texas High School Championship, nice but no banana.

Patti if that is you, step away from the computer!!!!

You have a smart wife, she obviously watches the trainwreck and can clearly see how unfortunate we are. Tell her not to worry, she has thousands getting sick of the BS and after next years 7 win or less in this pathetic conference if we're lucky, Tom will be forced to move. Perlman listens to cash

Post his picture as proof? Ummm, you don't need pictures as proof to Pelinis failures, Just watch all his blowout losses in a row, including all the ones in Memorial Stadium and you can start back in the Solich days as he runs across the field to act like a baboon towards Snyder because Snyder exposed how weak his defenses really are. A first taste at his style and class as well as coaching talent

At first I thought that you were a pissed off Husker fan (and maybe rightfully so), then I thought that you used to be a fan and got all butt hurt. Seeing this post makes it obvious that you are a Hawk fan in red clothing.

Good day.

I'm hearing a lot of chatter on Myspace about Bo apparently having talked with South Carolina Athletic Director Eric Hyman (yea Hyman) in relation to the now vacant defensive coordinator position at USC. Word has it that at halftime of the Capital One bowl Coach Pelini will actually join Spurrier on the Gamecock sideline to take over for departing USC coach Ellis Johnson. The remainder of the game will be led by NU coach-in-waiting Travis Borchardt

I'm hearing a lot of chatter on Myspace about Bo apparently having talked with South Carolina Athletic Director Eric Hyman (yea Hyman) in relation to the now vacant defensive coordinator position at USC. Word has it that at halftime of the Capital One bowl Coach Pelini will actually join Spurrier on the Gamecock sideline to take over for departing USC coach Ellis Johnson. The remainder of the game will be led by NU coach-in-waiting Travis Borchardt

All of that sounds legit, Badgerfan. But, who is Travis Borchardt?

Your savior.

XIGDMDVKDIIMTRQ.20110728145953.jpg

• Fire 1

Your savior.

XIGDMDVKDIIMTRQ.20110728145953.jpg

Cute. And what a snappy dresser! :hmmph