Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

Hockey - UW

Basketball - UW

Football - UW

Academics - UW

Oh and when one writes something he implies not infers.

I'm not going to bash Wisconsin, because it is a fine University, but it is easy to pick out things that a certain school is good at and compare it to another that might not be as good in some areas. Watch....

Football-- Nebraska

Volleyball-- Nebraska

Wrestling-- Nebraska

Baseball-- Nebraska

Most schools around the country can play that game, so I wouldn't crown Wisconsin for those reasons.

It would also be easy to take one man's (Van Pelt) comment and use it to make an argument for Wisconsin as the "greatest school ever". There has been a lot of nice things said, about a lot of universities. Please don't dig up more Pro-Wisconsin comments to prove your point, I'm not going to be convinced, nor should you waste your valuable time.

Again, Wisconsin is a great university, but to come on here and act like it is head n' shoulders, or even better then Nebraska is arrogant, and ridiculous.

But if you want to crown Wisconsin, then......

Hockey - UW

Basketball - UW

Football - UW

Academics - UW

Oh and when one writes something he implies not infers.

Maybe he was Implying that it was inferred. :sarcasmchuckleshuffle Seriously though. Everyone on here knows who the better school is. That is, depending on which team you root for.

No way NU is better in Beer Pong. We get that.

Just as you don't have hockey we don't have baseball.

NU has an edge in wrestling.

I'll give you Cheese making and perhaps womens curdling and we'll take women over 200lbs wearing belly shirts during the summer and womens soccer.

Deal....now to the real issue...cow tipping.

No way NU is better in Beer Pong. We get that.

Just as you don't have hockey we don't have baseball.

NU has an edge in wrestling.

I'll give you Cheese making and perhaps womens curdling and we'll take women over 200lbs wearing belly shirts during the summer and womens soccer.

Deal....now to the real issue...cow tipping.

I almost addressed that very topic but I knew it would be highly debated. I know if we were to eat a cow I want one from Nebraska. If we're going to drink from one I think you guys have it. T

Wisconsin wants to be Nebraska. Just ask Barry Alvarez what blueprint he photocopied when he took the job at 'nobody cares about U' back in the day. They are our little brothers, be proud that we modeled the path to success so well for them. This year is their "golden" generation. Enough said.

Wisconsin - aka the Missouri of the B1G.

Wisconsin wants to be Nebraska. Just ask Barry Alvarez what blueprint he photocopied when he took the job at 'nobody cares about U' back in the day. They are our little brothers, be proud that we modeled the path to success so well for them. This year is their "golden" generation. Enough said.

That might be overstating it a little bit.... I think that Alvarez came from a program that was well-rounded, and did things the right way. He saw it as a model of success, and he used that knowledge when building their program. Wisconsin is it's own program, and a step above Missouri for sure....

That might be overstating it a little bit.... I think that Alvarez came from a program that was well-rounded, and did things the right way. He saw it as a model of success, and he used that knowledge when building their program. Wisconsin is it's own program, and a step above Missouri for sure....

I'll agree 100%. Wiscy and MU have zero in common as far as a program goes or fan base. MU is constantly wanting to be recognized as a place that has arrived. Wisconsin doesn't really give a crap what others think.

See I can agree with that. Moderation and civility go a long way. The idea that one school owes another school anything is kind of ridiculous. Do we owe Iowa for Brett? That's where he learned so much of the defense that was in many ways missing under Barry...and he has a Hawkeye tattoo....Will OSU owe UF everything? Does Clemson owe LSU?