Some impressive Bo numbers........

Comish

Bo can recruit.

Bo can develop talent.

Why are we a championship or bust fanbase? Try to enjoy the progress the program has made.... The Future at NU is bright, can that be (legitimately) argued?

It's not proven yet that he can recruit, but he has proven that he can develop talent.

Yes it can be debated because he needs to get the talent to win. It doesn't matter how good your schemes are, if you have a bunch of slow walk on's, you will not win at a level that a program like Nebraska should.

One thing that cant be argued is Bo's ability to judge talent, shown by his Juco track record. This should translate to HS recruits as well. He needs to get more of the play right away talent out of high school (high 4 and 5 star), instead of the talent that needs a few years to develop. Thats about the only thing he hasnt done, that he needs more of, and winning will solve that.

It's much easier to judge a JUCO recruit than it is to judge a HS recruit - so I base his ability to judge talent based on that. JUCO recruits and HS recruits are two entirely different realms IMO. They are coming in more mature, and likely the reason they ended up in JUCO in the first place has humbled them to the point they are a great fit not only for Nebraska but Bo's style of coaching. I think it's why Snyder does so well w/ JUCO guys as well.

I'm kind of puzzled. I went to a lot of trouble to make a comparison post between Bo and Billy C. I found it quickly deleted. I didn't see where I had violated forum rules with the post. Perhaps I missed something.

Did you hit the post button? Seriously - I've done things like that before

I'm kind of puzzled. I went to a lot of trouble to make a comparison post between Bo and Billy C. I found it quickly deleted. I didn't see where I had violated forum rules with the post. Perhaps I missed something.

Did you hit the post button? Seriously - I've done things like that before

Yeah. It posted. I'm thinking it might of been it's slightly discourteous tone.