Bowl Game Two-Deep Released

knapplc

Mavric beat me to it.

How often has Kenny Bell touched the ball on kick returns?

He was back there a few times when teams were trying to kick away from AA but the fumble @ Michigan kind of ended that.

Oh that's right. Had forgotten about that. He'd be a solid second guy back with AA.

Choi over A-Rod? Really?

Foot injury. ARod's out of the bowl game.

Why not? ARod has shown that he loves to underachieve... and take plays off.

Things I noticed: For all we heard about Turner, he's still not starting... and with receivers like Alshon Jeffrey on the field, why is Thorell still starting?! :ahhhhhhhh

Choi over A-Rod? Really?

Things I noticed: For all we heard about Turner, he's still not starting... and with receivers like Alshon Jeffrey on the field, why is Thorell still starting?! :ahhhhhhhh

Obviously as many have pointed out..... regardless, of ability, Arod is OUT...... but I think he is still a year away from being pretty good.....

Real question: With ANY WR on the field, why is Thorell starting?

Choi over A-Rod? Really?

Obviously as many have pointed out..... regardless, of ability, Arod is OUT...... but I think he is still a year away from being pretty good.....

because our other option is Blatchford? "starting" in the Dime against SC is like 3rd string CB IMO

Choi over A-Rod? Really?

because our other option is Blatchford? "starting" in the Dime against SC is like 3rd string CB IMO

Damn......our options suck !!

why we still have Thorell as the dime option is a sick waste of "back-up" talent- PJ Smith, Osborne or even Evans couldn't play dime?

The love for Cassidy should be the only gift to under-performers (at least they corrected the Fisher mistake)- good thing USC isn't a very good passing team

little worried here on this as i think this s/c kid can throw as good if not better than taylor. oh wait, so can all these guys

DE - Martin, Ankrah

DT - Moore, Rome DT - Steinkuhler, Guy

DE - Camstache, Williams

BUCK - Whaley, Fisher

MIKE - Compton, Roach

WILL - David, May

DIME - Thorell, Blatchford

LCB - Green, Jean-Baptiste

S - Cassidy, PJ Smith

S - Stafford, Osborne

RCB - Fonzie Island, Evans

:ahhhhhhhh

If I see Thorell lined up at all on Jeffrey at any point during the game I might throw my remote through the TV............I hope Bo glues Dennard to him all game

I wouldn't blame you. If at any point in the game, Thorell somehow finds himself 1v1 against Jeffrey... He'd better get some sort of a cramp before they decide to snap the ball.

Where the hell are the "icons".... I don't see smiley faces above this box

WHen you are creating a post there is a round yellow smiley face in the top row of buttons. Press it.

(I think this is what you're asking about--the smiley face control button, right? )