Sign at the Champs Bowl

kc_husker

supposedly we didn't sell out our 11k ticket allotment........all bowl attendance is down so far, except ND/FSU game.......good to see the Irish implode and blow a lead again....

I have a hard time believing we didn't sell out our allotment. But it was good to see ND implode again...even though I might've picked them.

The last tally I saw was 8500 of 12500 tickets sold from the Nebraska allotment. Many people cite the price of flights being too high as main reason not going.

It's a good reason, between that and not wanting to get felt up or irradiated, I wouldn't want to fly either. It's also a really long drive, I've done it a few times. White knuckle with idiots doing 100mph weaving through traffic from atl south.

I think it's more that you can get good seats cheap on the secondary market. I looked at the official tickets and they didn't have what I wanted. Went to the secondary market and got front row seats.

It's a good reason, between that and not wanting to get felt up or irradiated, I wouldn't want to fly either. It's also a really long drive, I've done it a few times. White knuckle with idiots doing 100mph weaving through traffic from atl south.

So YOU'RE the one going 50 while on your cell phone impeding the rest of us.

:angry::sarcasm

Grandpa, I told you to stay off the internet unless I'm there to help you.